• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
I think we should have some black jerseys, can't go wrong in black. Plus it looks badass. :D
Totally disagree. Its so overdone and boring. Looks like shit most times too.
TheVisualizer said:
nah our club actually makes the playoffs unlike those doormats
:lol

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Totally disagree. Its so overdone and boring. Looks like shit most times too.

:lol
Love black jerseys. Sharks jersey looks badass, like the San Antonio Rampage, the Bruins alternate jersey, the 'Canes etc etc.

Cliffs: screw you! :D

zsswimmer said:
I think we should have some black jerseys, can't go wrong in black. Plus it looks badass. :D

ask and ye shall receive

562A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_IFf.jpg

562A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_NAy.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
ask and ye shall receive

http://cdn.content.easports.com/media2011/nhl11/1371/562A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_IFf.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn.content.easports.com/media2011/nhl11/1371/562A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_NAy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boring[/url]

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
ask and ye shall receive

http://cdn.content.easports.com/media2011/nhl11/1371/562A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_IFf.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn.content.easports.com/media2011/nhl11/1371/562A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_NAy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]:D
I like it except the tan letters and trim. should be white or dark blue imo.

Zakkath

Where can you create jerseys in the game ? Can it only be done if you're team leader ?

@Viz : I like the ones you just made.

Zakkath said:
Where can you create jerseys in the game ? Can it only be done if you're team leader ?

@Viz : I like the ones you just made.

like Marvie said, ive just been messing around in Create Team mode, once im done I startup a play now game with that custom team against itself then go into instant replay and take and upload screenshots

only GM's have the ability the change the club jerseys but if you come up with something that is liked by the team's toughest fashion critic AKA Marvie we can use your design.

Im a fan of changing up the jerseys every so often as you might have guessed by now...

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
Im a fan of changing up the jerseys every so often as you might have guessed by now...
As am I, but all black like those is just boring. We gotta be like Wesley Snipes in White Men Can't Jump. We don't care if we lose as long as we look good doing it.

RS4-

I miss playing with you bastards!

I can't believe I have a 360 just for NHL and I don't even have Live :lol

RS4- said:
I miss playing with you bastards!

I can't believe I have a 360 just for NHL and I don't even have Live :lol

good to hear from you man, ask Santa for Live for Christmas

ggs earlier swim, tough losses but we got the last one thankfully, thanks partly to my hat trick that consisted of 2 own goals by those idiots

ill be back on after i watch the end of the Flyers game

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
good to hear from you man, ask Santa for Live for Christmas

ggs earlier swim, tough losses but we got the last one thankfully, thanks partly to my hat trick that consisted of 2 own goals by those idiots

ill be back on after i watch the end of the Flyers game
Its so frustrating to have such all these garbage losses every time we play. Seems like we always play against super sniping CPU while our goalie is having seizures out there

Repgnar

Don't mind what color the team uses for uniforms but I gotta side with Marvie on this one, black is overused to where it's just meh. Near the beginning of this thread there was a pretty good BC colored uniform, also a green/yellow/black set.

Should be able to get some games in after tomorrow this week, getting closer and closer to 150. Then I can only dream about getting A- and becoming a superstar like Vis.

Dmorr07 said:
Don't mind what color the team uses for uniforms but I gotta side with Marvie on this one, black is overused to where it's just meh. Near the beginning of this thread there was a pretty good BC colored uniform, also a green/yellow/black set.

Should be able to get some games in after tomorrow this week, getting closer and closer to 150. Then I can only dream about getting A- and becoming a superstar like Vis.

hey man I'm a goddamn LEGEND, get it right...

I'm not some peon superstar like zsswimmer and Marvie :D

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:

I may not be a legend yet, but at least I don't make boring, all-black jersey designs. :D

Marvie_3 said:
I may not be a legend yet, but at least I don't make boring, all-black jersey designs. :D

shots fired

well since my designs are boring, your gonna love what I have in store for you tomorrow... you inspired me with one of your replies from above

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
shots fired

well since my designs are boring, your gonna love what I have in store for you tomorrow... you inspired me with one of your replies from above
Lemme guess...... A bright orange jersey resembling Wesley Snipes' prison uniform? :lol

Repgnar

TheVisualizer said:

Damnit, you're right, got the two mixed up. We're currently the superstars then, you're the legend... maybe the Brett Favre of the team?

bumpkin

Marvie_3 said:
Lemme guess...... A bright orange jersey resembling Wesley Snipes' prison uniform? :lol
"Is it cold in here or is it just me?" :lol

So I gather the playoff games went down Saturday night? How'd they turn out?

I really wanted to make it this time, but things just did not align; my wife decided she wanted to go get dinner at the time practice was supposed to start, and we didn't get back until after the playoff games themselves would've started. :(

zsswimmer

bumpkin said:

I really wanted to make it this time, but things just did not align; my wife decided she wanted to go get dinner at the time practice was supposed to start, and we didn't get back until after the playoff games themselves would've started. :(
We got disconnected from the EA servers in the first game while winning 1-0, and we got the disconnect win. 2nd round we lost :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Dmorr07 said:
Damnit, you're right, got the two mixed up. We're currently the superstars then, you're the legend... maybe the Brett Favre of the team?
Its already been established that I'm the Brent Farve of this team, due to my many retirements and comebacks.

bumpkin said:

Another month, another 2nd round loss.

Marvie_3 said:

WRONG

Marvie_3 said:
As am I, but all black like those is just boring. We gotta be like Wesley Snipes in White Men Can't Jump. We don't care if we lose as long as we look good doing it.

whitemen.jpg

whitemennhl.jpg

zsswimmer

ggs Vis and Zakk. After a rough start with me and Vis, we got a couple of wins including a highlight reel goal of Vis scoring from his knees. Zakkath hopped on a game and we played an all around solid game.

Some of you other guys need to play more! It gets boring quickly when me and Vis are the only guys on and I have to resort to playing 2v2 with shitty CPU. Cmon guys >:eek:

gg's swimmer and zak

me and swimmer ran into these smug quebec bastards that beat us with nothing but glitch wristers after we had dominated the entire game and were winning late. I swear it must be a fucking epidemic in Quebec, I guess ever since the Nordiques left they dont know what real hockey is anymore, so its glitch or die tryin.

Anyway, we won 1 or games tonight getting us back to close to 500 for this season and I had a LEGEND moment where I got tripped on a breakaway, fell to my knees, deked backhand to forehand and sniped the corner from my knees. Of course EA's stupid game cuts off most of the replay but I do have some visual evidence of my greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVisualizerYT#p/a/u/0/k60oFtb2ucE

bumpkin

zsswimmer said:
ggs Vis and Zakk. After a rough start with me and Vis, we got a couple of wins including a highlight reel goal of Vis scoring from his knees. Zakkath hopped on a game and we played an all around solid game.

Some of you other guys need to play more! It gets boring quickly when me and Vis are the only guys on and I have to resort to playing 2v2 with shitty CPU. Cmon guys >:eek:
I always want/try to. :(

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
zsswimmer said:

I have have had a somewhat murderous schedule of late. I may have some time tonight, and then possibly this weekend. I miss playing. :(

zsswimmer

Well I think me and Vis are usually on around 10 or 11 so if you guys do find an opening, that's definitely a safe bet on when to get on. Its so much better when we don't have to rely on CPU offense because they are quite dumb sometimes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've only had time for the Madden league the last little while. I'll just say if you see me on xbla just throw me a message, if it's not Madden it's not important. I'll probably jump on at least for a game or two if anything.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Kave_Man said:
I've only had time for the Madden league the last little while. I'll just say if you see me on xbla just throw me a message, if it's not Madden it's not important. I'll probably jump on at least for a game or two if anything.
Just make a rule with yourself: every time you get disconnected randomly in Madden, you must play NHL immediately. We'll see you more often for sure. ;)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
DenogginizerOS said:
Just make a rule with yourself: every time you get disconnected randomly in Madden, you must play NHL immediately. We'll see you more often for sure. ;)

Surprisingly I haven't had a single disconnect yet this season. :eek:

bumpkin

zsswimmer said:
Well I think me and Vis are usually on around 10 or 11 so if you guys do find an opening, that's definitely a safe bet on when to get on. Its so much better when we don't have to rely on CPU offense because they are quite dumb sometimes.
On a rare occasion they save the day. Vis and I played a game where we were pretty much only a defensive presence; the CPU scored both of our team's goals. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Kave_Man said:
Same with me and Fallout. Most nights I won't be home until ~10:30pm EST because of work/classes though.

zsswimmer

Wow, just played a 4v4 OTP game where two d-men picked their spots so I chose Left Winger.

Stats you ask?

4 goals 2 assists 10 PIMS and 14 hits
eyeomfg.gif

zsswimmer said:
Wow, just played a 4v4 OTP game where two d-men picked their spots so I chose Left Winger.

Stats you ask?

4 goals 2 assists 10 PIMS and 14 hits
eyeomfg.gif

guess you want to start playing offense now huh... :D

anybody planning on playing tonight?

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
guess you want to start playing offense now huh... :D

anybody planning on playing tonight?
Nah I don't wanna play offense lol, I like playing every once and awhile but defense is my bread and butter :D. I'll be on tonight after the Blue Jackets vs Thrashers game

zsswimmer

Sorry guys I quit from the only game I was planning on playing :lol . Can't stand losing a fight to a douchebag punch spammer that I cannot for the love of me dodge his punches, twice in a fucking row. Really pisses me off. Was already pissed off about the shitty Blue Jackets and Thrashers game.

I might be on later tonight around 11:30 or so

Top Bottom