• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Giant Robot said:
so i tried to do a club search for GAF EASHL but it's not coming up...
is it invite only?
Nah, we're the "Working Class Gypsies". A name chosen by someone who has only played 3 games with us before realizing that strutting around in $300 jeans while touching his ipad and playing WoW was more important. :(

What's your gamertag? I'll send you an invite.

Sorry, should've said 3000 replies. Point is, I stole the first post on the page. Suck it, pointdexter.

Edit: And I didn't name the team! I was involved in the decision, but I chose Ball Bearing Bombers.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Sorry, should've said 3000 replies. Point is, I stole the first post on the page. Suck it, pointdexter.

Edit: And I didn't name the team! I was involved in the decision, but I chose Ball Bearing Bombers.
You still ditched us, guywithavatarfeaturingoldguyfromEverybodyLovesRaymond.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
You still ditched us, guywithavatarfeaturingoldguyfromEverybodyLovesRaymond.
Frankenstein Peter Boyle + hermit Gene Hackman is pretty much the best thing ever

Marvie_3 said:
Nah, we're the "Working Class Gypsies". A name chosen by someone who has only played 3 games with us before realizing that strutting around in $300 jeans while touching his ipad and playing WoW was more important. :(

SnakeswithLasers said:

were gonna need the truth from WikiLeaks to figure out who OK'd that shitty name for our club...

..and why we can't have cool looking jerseys too

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
were gonna need the truth from WikiLeaks to figure out who OK'd that shitty name for our club...

..and why we can't have cool looking jerseys too
I blame laserbot for the name. He picked it out from a group of them.

You designed our jerseys. :lol

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
I blame laserbot for the name. He picked it out from a group of them.

You designed our jerseys
. :lol
:lol

Nice design, but playing with them that much has gotten very old. Probably won't be on for awhile though.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:

Nice design, but playing with them that much has gotten very old. Probably won't be on for awhile though.
I say we change them for the new year. The ones we have now look fine, but we can change them then.

gg's schuey, ill take 2-2 as we got smashed in the 2 losses, maybe we could have won those 2 if our captain showed up instead of watching tv shows...

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
TheVisualizer said:
gg's schuey, ill take 2-2 as we got smashed in the 2 losses, maybe we could have won those 2 if our captain showed up instead of watching tv shows...
:lol Yeah 2-2 is fine. I think the ranking moved up too.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
Sorry, had some school shit come up. I just had my 360 running for background noise.

Marvie_3

Banned
Who's playing tonight? I have tomorrow off and don't plan on doing much else between now and Friday other than drinking and playing video games. :D

Marvie_3 said:
Who's playing tonight? I have tomorrow off and don't plan on doing much else between now and Friday other than drinking and playing video games. :D

I'll be on after the Flyers game, its the 2nd intermission right now, prob be over around 9:30ish

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
I'll be on after the Flyers game, its the 2nd intermission right now, prob be over around 9:30ish
I'll be on before 11pm. I get off work at 10pm and want to grab something to eat on my way home.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
yeah yeah, heard that before...

so are you actually gonna play tonight or what? :D
Yes I'm actually playing tonight. I would have been on last night if one of my finals hadn't gotten bumped up a week.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
ouch, that sounds pretty harsh, bumped up a week... I sure don't miss college
Yeah it sucks. I wish it was my Friday final next week. Then I'd be done Tuesday instead of Friday.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i may show up tonight, you guys play a little late for me usually. the 2 new preds 8-0 images debuted today have really tuckered me out

Marvie_3

Banned
sefskillz said:
i may show up tonight, you guys play a little late for me usually. the 2 new preds 8-0 images debuted today have really tuckered me out
They are nice though. I just hope the Preds never beat the Blackhawks like that. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Awesome night tonight, sef and Viz. We rolled of 6 straight wins. We even shutdown that scrub glitch team after they glitched one in right off the faceoff.

We're 20-8-3 so far on the month. Gotta keep this rolling. :D

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
gg's tonight Marvie and sef, 6 straight, W.C.G. ain't nuthin to fuck wit!

we were teh l33t pwners teabaggin da shit outta deez noobz 2nite

We were pretty damn solid tonight. Even the l33test glitch bitches didn't stand a chance.

zsswimmer said:
Anyone playing tonight? I'm sure I'll be rusty

what time you getting on? I'm playing tonight at some point, I'll play now if we can get 3 together, really don't want to sit thru a Flyers - Leafs game...

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
what time you getting on? I'm playing tonight at some point, I'll play now if we can get 3 together, really don't want to sit thru a Flyers - Leafs game...
I can play now. Gotta get my Xbox hooked up and then I'll be on.

zsswimmer

Nice games Vis.

Vis and I went on a destructive rampage that could only be described as pure rape.
Game 1: 2-0
Game 2: 7-2

Funny because this team tried the "Play one glitcher forward and have a human goalie just sit back in the crease." Well we let him sit back and annihilated them.

Game 3: 7-0
Against the softest 6-9 player I've ever played against. Knocked him down like he weighed 150lb. Also fought him early in the 1st and took no damage.

Game 4: 4-0
Game 5: 3-0

Overall Points for Vis: 16
Overall Points for Me: 8

Then comes along the most mind-fucking-boggling game. We are absolutely clowning these fuckers. Beating them in the Shots department at the end of the 3rd 25-5, no penalties taken, 5 more mins of possession, more hits. These fuckers somehow survive the furious onslaught we gave them. I dunno how, I'm sure EA thought me and Vis had enough fun. These guys take us to OT (or double OT) and score. WHAT THE FUCK. Completely ruined my gamer-buzz from our ownage earlier. Shit seriously pissed me off.

zsswimmer said:
Nice games Vis.

Vis and I went on a destructive rampage that could only be described as pure rape.
Game 1: 2-0
Game 2: 7-2

Funny because this team tried the "Play one glitcher forward and have a human goalie just sit back in the crease." Well we let him sit back and annihilated them.

Game 3: 7-0
Against the softest 6-9 player I've ever played against. Knocked him down like he weighed 150lb. Also fought him early in the 1st and took no damage.

Game 4: 4-0
Game 5: 3-0

Overall Points for Vis: 16
Overall Points for Me: 8

Then comes along the most mind-fucking-boggling game. We are absolutely clowning these fuckers. Beating them in the Shots department at the end of the 3rd 25-5, no penalties taken, 5 more mins of possession, more hits. These fuckers somehow survive the furious onslaught we gave them. I dunno how, I'm sure EA thought me and Vis had enough fun. These guys take us to OT (or double OT) and score. WHAT THE FUCK. Completely ruined my gamer-buzz from our ownage earlier. Shit seriously pissed me off.

Yeah we ran the team record up to 10 wins in a row, pretty impressive. I was on my game tonight. We only lost that last game because my guy got hurt after taking one of swims rocket blasts off his leg. I was dirt slow for the rest of the game and couldn't get anything going in the offensive zone.

Me and schuey finished up with a respectable 1-1 record after swim left. I might be on later, gotta grab something to eat. With the work we put in the past 2 says its gonna take a lot of undoing for us not to finish above .500 this month. We keep this pace we might even end up in the ELITE playoffs with all the glitchers and get another trophy for our 1st round playoff exit :D

zsswimmer

Anyone getting at 10:30ish or 11? I'll be attempting to stay up practically all night.

K1 Kicking Boxing 2010 Grand Prix Finals start at 2am est and end probably around 6 or 7. Should be interesting to see how long I can make it.

zsswimmer said:
Anyone getting at 10:30ish or 11? I'll be attempting to stay up practically all night.

K1 Kicking Boxing 2010 Grand Prix Finals start at 2am est and end probably around 6 or 7. Should be interesting to see how long I can make it.

Ya, I'll definitely be on tonight if I don't fall asleep. I just have to study for finals this week so anytime someone wants to play this week just post here or message me. :D

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ya, I'll definitely be on tonight if I don't fall asleep. I just have to study for finals this week so anytime someone wants to play this week just post here or message me. :D

God I'm glad I don't have to study anymore of worry about exams.

zsswimmer

Yeah my friends list wasnt working so I couldnt see who was on.

My plan of attack for staying up late failed miserably.

The event started at 2AM and lasted till about 6. It was 11:30pm and I decided to take a nap with my alarm set to 1AM. (I cant adjust the alarm settings unless the alarm is set to ON, so it was clearly set to go off at 1.)

Next thing I know its fucking 6:00am in the morning right when the event ended. I look up at the clock and see the fucking alarm isn't even on. I had absolutely no fucking clue how it happened, some mysterious force I guess decided I wasn't watching K1 in the morning :(

Did they change the exp points given in offline be a pro? My last game I got at least 80 points in each category, I boot up to play for the first time in a while and I get 20,18,17 and I had two goals... And 2As and an A+. I don't get it.

Top Bottom