• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Yeah my friends list wasnt working so I couldnt see who was on.

My plan of attack for staying up late failed miserably.

The event started at 2AM and lasted till about 6. It was 11:30pm and I decided to take a nap with my alarm set to 1AM. (I cant adjust the alarm settings unless the alarm is set to ON, so it was clearly set to go off at 1.)

Next thing I know its fucking 6:00am in the morning right when the event ended. I look up at the clock and see the fucking alarm isn't even on. I had absolutely no fucking clue how it happened, some mysterious force I guess decided I wasn't watching K1 in the morning :(
I've done that before. I'll get up, turn off the alarm, and go back to sleep and not even realize it. :lol

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Did they change the exp points given in offline be a pro? My last game I got at least 80 points in each category, I boot up to play for the first time in a while and I get 20,18,17 and I had two goals... And 2As and an A+. I don't get it.

to answer your question

offline Be A Pro sucks

TheVisualizer said:
to answer your question

offline Be A Pro sucks

Expect the CPU players don't glitch for 10 games in a row so you're full of shit. :lol

I just want some of the slot boosts things so I suck less :(

You playing today?

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Expect the CPU players don't glitch for 10 games in a row so you're full of shit. :lol

I just want some of the slot boosts things so I suck less :(

You playing today?
EASHL clubs dont glitch 10 games in a row either. It's usually only 9 out of 10 games.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Whenever you want, I'm just transferring data to my new PS3.

hey pal, this is a xbox 360 club, dont mention that inferior console in here ever again...

just post when ur ready and I'll hop on. Anybody else wanna play, it would be nice to have at least 1 good player besides myself to help overcome Zaraki's shitty play :D

TheVisualizer said:
hey pal, this is a xbox 360 club, dont mention that inferior console in here ever again...

just post when ur ready and I'll hop on. Anybody else wanna play, it would be nice to have at least 1 good player besides myself to help overcome Zaraki's shitty play :D

Fuck you, I'm pretty damn good considering I only play once a month. :lol

Hmm, Miracle on 34th street is on. Wonder if I should watch that instead...

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Fuck you, I'm pretty damn good considering I only play once a month. :lol

Hmm, Miracle on 34th street is on. Wonder if I should watch that instead...

yeah this will be like 3 or 4 times this month already huh... what's next?

-hell freezes over?
-liberals and conservatives agreeing with each other?
-duke nukem forever release date?
-RS4 coming out of retirement to play clubs again?

TheVisualizer said:
yeah this will be like 3 or 4 times this month already huh... what's next?

-hell freezes over?
-liberals and conservatives agreeing with each other?
-duke nukem forever release date?
-RS4 coming out of retirement to play clubs again?

What happened to RS4? He complained about missing us but why doesn't he play? Did his 360 die? And I'm betting on pigs flying and cats and dogs marrying. Your ideas are just crazy. :lol

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
What do you have against that movie? Santa keep giving you coal? :lol
i'd take coal, if it came with a cup :(

maybe even just getting out of the first round

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
What happened to RS4? He complained about missing us but why doesn't he play? Did his 360 die? And I'm betting on pigs flying and cats and dogs marrying. Your ideas are just crazy. :lol

i think he only had like a 2 or 3 month live subscription, and it ran out and he didnt renew because he doesnt play his 360 at all besides nhl clubs... in other words our times together on the ice werent worth him skipping lunch 2 or 3 times since october... :D

sorry for cutting our session short Zaraki but all 3 of us were playing like shit, I dont want to undo all the good we've done in the past week. It just wasn't happening out there today. I was getting dominated in the faceoff circle by the CPU, your in-zone defense was shitty and swimmer was having issues defending the cross crease pass... not a recipe for winning right there

Marvie_3

Banned
Won't be on until 1am EST. Blackhawks game is just starting so it's going to be awhile before I can play.

Viz, as much as I don't want to see the Giants win right now, I really hope they pound the shit out of the Vikings and finally put an end to Favre. :D

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
sorry for cutting our session short Zaraki but all 3 of us were playing like shit, I dont want to undo all the good we've done in the past week. It just wasn't happening out there today. I was getting dominated in the faceoff circle by the CPU, your in-zone defense was shitty and swimmer was having issues defending the cross crease pass... not a recipe for winning right there
Not sure what was up today it was an all around bad play from me. Although in my defense, that faceoff deke to goal, I really couldn't do much. I saw the play from the start, moved in front of the pass receipent (99 def awareness as well), threw some poke checks out, but it went thru my stick and my skates right to the guy. But other than that it was off, sorry.

zsswimmer

I'll be on sometime tonight and throughout the afternoon. Just message me if you wanna play club. Been playing a lot of forward lately since I've got my legends. Power forward is fun :D

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
I'll be on sometime tonight and throughout the afternoon. Just message me if you wanna play club. Been playing a lot of forward lately since I've got my legends. Power forward is fun :D
Power forward is great. :D

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Power forward is great. :D
Yes, and you can have pretty decent offensive stats. The only thing that confuses me is that its a power forward and yet the default checking and aggressiveness stats are really low. That makes no fucking sense.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Yes, and you can have pretty decent offensive stats. The only thing that confuses me is that its a power forward and yet the default checking and aggressiveness stats are really low. That makes no fucking sense.
Yeah, but the upgrade costs are minimal. Basically you can build a wrecking ball with a scoring touch. It's quite nice.

Marvie_3

Banned
sefskillz said:
not if you've only played 39 games! two way forward is the only way i can seem to get by as a decent player with so little XP
Well, you could fix that situation by...um....playing more!

I'm on another hiatus...

The way everyone played after our awesome 10 game win streak ended bothered and frustrated me to the point where I can't play with yall right now. I have to take another extended break away from the EASHL to clear my mind.

In the meantime, there are 20+ other members of the club, the rest of yall can hold us down and win the December Playoffs without me. I'll be back in January, happy holidays to you and your families.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Murderers all of you. First you kill off Laserbot, now Viz too? Taken before his time imo. RIP

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:
you post in here more than 90% of our team does :lol
Survivor's guilt. I dunno, I'm still subscribed so I skim occasionally. I miss Pheenix too, we had so any huge late game comebacks last year. If you want a change of pace Viz you're more than welcome to be a rental player for the IceCawks if you'd like.

Top Bottom