• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
yeah there's def some randomness, but most of the charging calls I've seen seem legit to me. It's just that you, Marvie and Zaraki to a lesser extent are usually out for blood when we play trying to take people's heads off the entire game :lol
I've never liked playing a stick check expert dman. I tried to one time and I found it very boring :(. I love crushing peeps

TheVisualizer said:
yeah there's def some randomness, but most of the charging calls I've seen seem legit to me. It's just that you, Marvie and Zaraki to a lesser extent are usually out for blood when we play trying to take people's heads off the entire game :lol

And you make this sound like a bad thing.... why?

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
I've never liked playing a stick check expert dman. I tried to one time and I found it very boring :(. I love crushing peeps
Me too. That's why my experiment with the sniper player type only lasted one game. :lol

zsswimmer said:
Well, he is french canadian. ;)

Marvie_3

Banned
What the fuuuuuuuuuuck? I thought they got rid of majors/game misconducts in online play? I haven't seen one since about a week after the game came out.....well, until I just got one that is.

so who's in for some GAF on GAF games this weekend (tryin to get full teams together if possible) for some 5on5 or 6on6 action. If you wanna play let me know what times would be best so we can try to nail down a specific time window.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
so who's in for some GAF on GAF games this weekend (tryin to get full teams together if possible) for some 5on5 or 6on6 action. If you wanna play let me know what times would be best so we can try to nail down a specific time window.
I can play anytime after 7:30pm EST on saturday and anytime sunday after the Packers game.

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
Won't be on tomorrow night due to some MMA events going on.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
What the fuuuuuuuuuuck? I thought they got rid of majors/game misconducts in online play? I haven't seen one since about a week after the game came out.....well, until I just got one that is.
Niiiiice I didn't know they were still possible, I always get nailed for boarding or hitting from behind if it doesn't auto-pin. I clearly have to try harder.

TheVisualizer said:
I'd be down if we're reasonably sure I can come out of it with my will to live intact. Usually around midnight onward.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I'd be down if we're reasonably sure I can come out of it with my will to live intact. Usually around midnight onward.
You should help me convince laserbot to play. He ignores me everytime I mention NHL. :(

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
You should help me convince laserbot to play. He ignores me everytime I mention NHL. :(
He ignores me when I tell him to join, but he does pay attention to my heroic exploits of victory.

good frakkin games tonight pheeniks and swimmer! Me and pheeniks came back against these annoying ass cheesers who tried over and over to get the cheese wrister and the cheese wraparound goals to go. They got us with 2 of but we pulled it out and was one of the most gratifying wins I've been a part of this year. Of course I checked their gametags and what do you know, they were from QC.

Sorry Zak, its not just a stereotype, I'm gonna finance a campaign for you and FOO G to go door to door in Quebec to round these fuckers up and take their goddamned bagged milk or something as retribution. I was so pumped that I sent them messages after the game saying: "Your cheese tastes soooo good!" Didn't get any response.

Then swim arrived and we had 2 more tough grind out wins, I saved the GWG from one of them, me and pheeniks connected in OT off of some good possession in the zone. Check it out below. I also uploaded a goal me and Marvie scored a couple nights ago off the faceoff deke, which was a game winner with less than a minute to go. Marvie got some angry messages from the dudes we beat afterwards. Good times! :lol

Me and Pheeniks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBbrKo3CMxA

Me and Marvie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tH8tXsr6Bs

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
Sorry Zak, its not just a stereotype, I'm gonna finance a campaign for you and FOO G to go door to door in Quebec to round these fuckers up and take their goddamned bagged milk or something as retribution. I was so pumped that I sent them messages after the game saying: "Your cheese tastes soooo good!" Didn't get any response.
:lol
TheVisualizer said:
I also uploaded a goal me and Marvie scored a couple nights ago off the faceoff deke, which was a game winner with less than a minute to go. Marvie got some angry messages from the dudes we beat afterwards. Good times! :lol
Yeah, they called us bitches for our "cheese" goal. The fuckers had been trying that glitch wrister bullshit the whole game. So I called them bitches who were just pissed because their bitch glitch shots didnt go in.

zsswimmer

Yeah I ended up getting a message from him and I said 'Come at me bro', then he wouldn't stop texting me about how the Falcons suck. I don't know why but it was funny :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Well it was my roommate and his girlfriend. It was a pretty sad movie though :(
Your roommates are still shitty. That movie can only be sad if Zack Efron lives at the end.

We had a good run going tonight until we lost to those scrubs on a garbage goal. It's so frustrating when we completely dominate someone and then lose on something like that.

gg's duders, all in all we cleaned up today, me and Manchot went on a little run, aided by cameos from swimmer, pheenix and Marvie

I wanted that last game bad after I blew that wide open net :lol ,

oh well we were way better than those guys, and besides it ain't my job to score goals anyway :D

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
gg's duders, all in all we cleaned up today, me and Manchot went on a little run, aided by cameos from swimmer, pheenix and Marvie

oh well we were way better than those guys, and besides it ain't my job to score goals anyway :D
But it is your job to play defense..... :D

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
TheVisualizer said:

Nice work!

I was pretty excited last night, we did a lot better than last months game that I played. We still have the worse luck ever with actually scoring on all the chances we make though. :lol

Since it didn't generate a whole lot of interest I'm gonna call off the GAF on GAF games for this weekend, we will have to try another time where we set a date and time further in advance

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
Since it didn't generate a whole lot of interest I'm gonna call off the GAF on GAF games for this weekend, we will have to try another time where we set a date and time further in advance
Too much stuff coming on TV today bro. SEC championship game at 4, Hockey game at 7 (thrashers), and The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale/Strikeforce: Henderson vs Babalu at 9pm/10om

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
We'll figure another night out. I should be on tonight.

I'm really frustrated with my build though. I bumped up the wrist shot/power but I score even less now. I don't get how other players can seeming score at will, while my 99/99 player can't seem to get anything by the goalie.

Marvie_3 said:
We'll figure another night out. I should be on tonight.

I'm really frustrated with my build though. I bumped up the wrist shot/power but I score even less now. I don't get how other players can seeming score at will, while my 99/99 player can't seem to get anything by the goalie.

What did you decrease to up those stats? I noticed Offense awareness to help my scoring chances the most once I got up to around 90 for power/acc of wrist shot. That and Handeye seems to help especially for cross crease passes and such.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
What did you decrease to up those stats? I noticed Offense awareness to help my scoring chances the most once I got up to around 90 for power/acc of wrist shot. That and Handeye seems to help especially for cross crease passes and such.
My off awareness and hand eye are both ~90 as well

Nozdeuce

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
99 Offensive awareness, accuracy and shooting power and you'll score more than you shoot

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Says you, glitcher.
Not even, thats how all those annoying random goals happen, the shots out of nowhere that just go straight in with ease. Means you have to play like a woman euro though, no checking, no strength, no fun.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Not even, thats how all those annoying random goals happen, the shots out of nowhere that just go straight in with ease. Means you have to play like a woman euro though, no checking, no strength, no fun.
Yeah, fuck that noise.

Top Bottom