• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
when you gonna leave that garbage team with the stupid name and come home to play for GAF?

were an Elite team now...
We're actually a Pro team now thanks to all the losses tonight.

That's what you get for starting without me... :D

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
You hear that, swim? Quit bein a bitch and bust some suckers' faces!
The whole momentum thing is so stupid, was in a game once down by like 4 goals. I won a fight and during the 5 mins I was in the box my team scored 3 goals on 3 dogshit shots. Ended up winning. Never fight while winning.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
The whole momentum thing is so stupid, was in a game once down by like 4 goals. I won a fight and during the 5 mins I was in the box my team scored 3 goals on 3 dogshit shots. Ended up winning. Never fight while winning.
Yeah, but according to EA there is no momentum in the game.

Oh, and check your damn phone for once. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah, but according to EA there is no momentum in the game.
The only thing that EA says that I believe is about there being no plans for another patch.

TheVisualizer said:
when you gonna leave that garbage team with the stupid name and come home to play for GAF?

were an Elite team now...
You'd be singing a different tune if you saw our jerseys

Nozdeuce said:
The only thing that EA says that I believe is about there being no plans for another patch.

You'd be singing a different tune if you saw our jerseys

but, but Marvie makes the best jerseys... he said so

unless you guys stole our Ice Cream design and are rockin it, I doubt I'd be impressed

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
but, but Marvie makes the best jerseys... he said so

unless you guys stole our Ice Cream design and are rockin it, I doubt I'd be impressed
I do make the best jerseys. Nobody else comes close. ;)

His team name is the IceCawks, which shouldn't surprise anyone because Noz loves cocks. Their jerseys are probably fleshy in color.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Uhhhhhhhhh maybe? I like red and black for colors, but fuckin everyone uses those, so we went a little different.
Since when do you like anything that isn't white?

Nozdeuce said:
35am0c4.jpg

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
wow, somehow the jerseys are even worse than the team name, congratulations
Yeah those are bad lol. I remember playing stupid ass teams that would wear all white jerseys. And by all white I mean all fucking white. White main colors, white secondary colors, white logo, white numbers, equipment.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Yeah those are bad lol. I remember playing stupid ass teams that would wear all white jerseys. And by all white I mean all fucking white. White main colors, white secondary colors, white logo, white numbers, equipment.
We had all-white aways and all-black homes at the very beginning of the year. :D

Marvie_3 said:
We had all-white aways and all-black homes at the very beginning of the year. :D

more of your award winning creations, right?

btw chady fair play lasted long huh, already left for greener pastures... I blame Zaraki :D

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:

btw chady fair play lasted long huh, already left for greener pastures... I blame Zaraki :D
It was before we could decide on the first jerseys. I just threw them together until we got it figured out. :lol

He jumps around a lot. He was playing with his buddies other club last night. I just need to message him whenever we play and he'll be back.

Marvie_3 said:
It was before we could decide on the first jerseys. I just threw them together until we got it figured out. :lol

He jumps around a lot. He was playing with his buddies other club last night. I just need to message him whenever we play and he'll be back.

thats pretty weak, we dont need a mercenary, either with us or against us, I dont really want him back if thats how its gonna be

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:

God I would've gone ape shit if I had to play all black or all white jerseys.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
thats pretty weak, we dont need a mercenary, either with us or against us, I dont really want him back if thats how its gonna be
Says the guy who takes weeks long ragequit breaks. ;)

zsswimmer said:
God I would've gone ape shit if I had to play all black or all white jerseys.
It wasn't that bad. The all-white ones made us look like escaped mental patients. :lol

TheVisualizer said:

God riddance if I have to play D with him and Marvie as wingers again. :lol

And I still believe in you Noz! Haters Gonna Hate!

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Never! :D Are you guys playing tonight at some point? I'll probably be on again.

I'll be on today, we can continue our impressive streak from yesterday, I think we are approaching the club record
for losses in a row

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Aren't playmakers pretty weak on the physical side of thing?
I put a bunch of stats in checking and a bunch in strength. It's not great but it's about what I was getting before plus my other stats are higher. No more shitty passing from me! :D

I'll be on later as well. Flex position if needed, otherwise I will shore up the defense. I need to get more games under my belt so I can get some more stats, haha.

Marvie_3

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
I'll be on later as well. Flex position if needed, otherwise I will shore up the defense. I need to get more games under my belt so I can get some more stats, haha.
Play OTP. It's pretty much the best game mode there is.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
I put a bunch of stats in checking and a bunch in strength. It's not great but it's about what I was getting before plus my other stats are higher. No more shitty passing from me! :D
Hmmm, I tried to make a playmaker but I couldn't hit people. I always try all these builds and end up going back to a Tough Guy/Tough Guy DMan build because I can always raise my aggression, checking, and strength to 99.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Hmmm, I tried to make a playmaker but I couldn't hit people. I always try all these builds and end up going back to a Tough Guy/Tough Guy DMan build because I can always raise my aggression, checking, and strength to 99.
As much as I'd like to do nothing but murder people, I like to keep some offensive skill on my guy. :lol

sefskillz said:
any difference between OTP and just Drop In?
Not really. They're both awesome and both count towards your totals.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
As much as I'd like to do nothing but murder people, I like to keep some offensive skill on my guy. :lol
I actually seem to always score garbage goals if I'm not too busy putting on skating wrecking ball display. I played this morning and I got a goal and 28 hits. My team had 31 hits overall...

yea, me swimmer and my brother (Karasawa II) got us back up into the Elite division earlier today with a nice 4 game winning streak

all 4 games were complete dominations where we outshot each team by at least 20 but only managed to scrap 1 or 2 goals in each game.

In one of the most memorable games this year we outshot a team 25-3 thru 2 periods and they managed to lead us 2-0. We scored early in the 3rd to cut it to 2-1. We were running out of time so I pulled the goalie with less than a minute left since I was dominating faceoffs and most of the game we were in their zone AKA the shooting gallery firing away. The idiots then managed to take a penalty so we had a 6 on 4 going. They stole the faceoff immediately following the penalty, skated the puck down the ice then shot a wide open backhand shot over the net. We came back up the ice, scored the tying goal with 20 seconds left and went on to win in OT. Final shot total was like 37-5...

zsswimmer said:

You can get it that high but it costs a lot more points. If you look online, each "type" has certain areas it's cheaper to add stats and some are more expensive. Just like power forward strength/checking costs very little vs. playmaker, etc.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
yea, me swimmer and my brother (Karasawa II) got us back up into the Elite division earlier today with a nice 4 game winning streak

all 4 games were complete dominations where we outshot each team by at least 20 but only managed to scrap 1 or 2 goals in each game.

In one of the most memorable games this year we outshot a team 25-3 thru 2 periods and they managed to lead us 2-0. We scored early in the 3rd to cut it to 2-1. We were running out of time so I pulled the goalie with less than a minute left since I was dominating faceoffs and most of the game we were in their zone AKA the shooting gallery firing away. The idiots then managed to take a penalty so we had a 6 on 4 going. They stole the faceoff immediately following the penalty, skated the puck down the ice then shot a wide open backhand shot over the net. We came back up the ice, scored the tying goal with 20 seconds left and went on to win in OT. Final shot total was like 37-5...
You guys need to start messaging me when you're playing. I was just being lazy on Netflix all day.

Marvie_3 said:
You guys need to start messaging me when you're playing. I was just being lazy on Netflix all day.

my rule is not to bother anyone unless they are playing NHL11, in a related note I saw Dastardly online today and asked him to play but he said his Live subscription ran out so I guess we will have to send him down to our AHL affliate to give RS4 some company...

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
my rule is not to bother anyone unless they are playing NHL11, in a related note I saw Dastardly online today and asked him to play but he said his Live subscription ran out so I guess we will have to send him down to our AHL affliate to give RS4 some company...
Just send me a message if you see me on at all.

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
You can get it that high but it costs a lot more points. If you look online, each "type" has certain areas it's cheaper to add stats and some are more expensive. Just like power forward strength/checking costs very little vs. playmaker, etc.
Yeah I know, what I was saying was that I always try these builds, like playmaker or something but I'm never content unless I can blast anything that gets in my way, so I usually go back to tough guy

zsswimmer said:
Yeah I know, what I was saying was that I always try these builds, like playmaker or something but I'm never content unless I can blast anything that gets in my way, so I usually go back to tough guy
Ya, same. Although the sweet passing pulls me to playmaker from time to time.

Nozdeuce

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
And I still believe in you Noz! Haters Gonna Hate!
Me and my wildly illegal body checks appreciate it.

zsswimmer said:
I actually seem to always score garbage goals if I'm not too busy putting on skating wrecking ball display. I played this morning and I got a goal and 28 hits. My team had 31 hits overall...
That's pretty insane dude, did the game go into OT? Playing as a forward I think my record is like 22 hits in a game.

zsswimmer

Nozdeuce said:
Me and my wildly illegal body checks appreciate it.

That's pretty insane dude, did the game go into OT? Playing as a forward I think my record is like 22 hits in a game.
No OT. Just was hitting everything that had recently touched the puck. Defenseman takes a point shot, check him. Guys standing in our crease, check him. It's a lot of fun. I think the most I've gotten is 34 in an OT otp game.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
No OT. Just was hitting everything that had recently touched the puck. Defenseman takes a point shot, check him. Guys standing in our crease, check him. It's a lot of fun. I think the most I've gotten is 34 in an OT otp game.
I had 28 in a game but I went out of my way to hit everything in sight. :D

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah same here. I didn't ever take the puck myself, I just sat back a little bit and homed in on guys coming into the zone. The garbage goal was the cherry on top, the dman took a shot, the goalie fumbled it and I ended up spamming the pokecheck till it slid in. :D

Nozdeuce

zsswimmer said:
Wow, that's really impressive. I tend to get boned by charging/checking from behinds/boarding/game misconducts/interferences. Bums me out I don't get more sweet elbowings.

Marvie_3 said:
And you wonder why you don't score. my 2wf is 6'0 190 btw

Top Bottom