• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
this is ridiculous. i have never seen so many retarded goals go in where the puck literally just waltzes in while the goalie stares at it
You should have seen the center ice goal that got scored against us a couple days ago! Unreal.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Marvie_3 said:
You should have seen the center ice goal that got scored against us a couple days ago! Unreal.
i seriously havent stopped thinking about that goal. so insane and completely changed the outlook of that game

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
really glad awesome animals joined the squad, his avatar interjections were sorely needed in this thread to break up all the chaos you guys are sporting

Marvie_3

Banned
sefskillz said:
really glad awesome animals joined the squad, his avatar interjections were sorely needed in this thread to break up all the chaos you guys are sporting
So you're into teen boys now, sef?

Marvie_3 said:
Thought you were playing last night?

On the real, I was on after the Philadelphia Eagles' glorious loss last night for like 3 hours and nobody got on (SCHUEY was on playing Fallout and Awesome was playing Assassins Creed) so I played a few games of soccer once a couple of my FIFA club dudes hopped on and then called it a night.

I've been waiting for a game too :(

If you see me online ever just message me. If I don't respond it's because I was irresponsible and forgot to turn off the xbox :lol

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
TheVisualizer said:
On the real, I was on after the Philadelphia Eagles' glorious loss last night for like 3 hours and nobody got on (SCHUEY was on playing Fallout and Awesome was playing Assassins Creed) so I played a few games of soccer once a couple of my FIFA club dudes hopped on and then called it a night.

Been trying to get through Dead Money. Usually I just need a message and I will play, especially if I'm just playing a single player game.

ph33nix said:
I've been waiting for a game too :(

If you see me online ever just message me. If I don't respond it's because I was irresponsible and forgot to turn off the xbox :lol

my bad I didn't get back to you the other night, Marvie messaged me right before you did, I figured you 2 would link up for some games and he would have relayed the message that I wasn't playing that night. But this is Marvie I'm talking about, I should have known he wouldn't play anyway... :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
my bad I didn't get back to you the other night, Marvie messaged me right before you did, I figured you 2 would link up for some games and he would have relayed the message that I wasn't playing that night. But this is Marvie I'm talking about, I should have known he wouldn't play anyway... :lol
Pretty sure I was planning on playing.

SCHUEY F1 said:
Been trying to get through Dead Money. Usually I just need a message and I will play, especially if I'm just playing a single player game.

That goes for me as well. Don't be shy, unless I'm playing FIFA clubs, I will jump on, and even if I am playing FIFA clubs, I still may jump on.

I think people need to post here when they're getting on/playing. I've been too lazy to turn go and turn my 360 just to see no one is playing and turn it back off. Obviously if I'm already on then it's a different story.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I think people need to post here when they're getting on/playing. I've been too lazy to turn go and turn my 360 just to see no one is playing and turn it back off. Obviously if I'm already on then it's a different story.
Good luck getting your hero Nozdeuce to do that. :lol

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:

This is a dumb question...but what is your GT? I know you're on my friends list but I actually don't know which one you are :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Finally got around to updating the records section. Had plenty of free time at work tonight because of the snowstorm. Some new names creeping into some of the lists!

I'm still trying to figure out which one of yall gaffers is that dude that never passes to nobody on our team, I think his gamertag name is pheeniks

I'm gonna guess umm... sefskillz

zsswimmer

ph33nix said:
you're either kladdar, manchot, or zswimmer

i'm going to go ahead and guess zswimmer!
zjz8r4.gif

When we play tonight there are gonna be some maaaad people :lol

wait...so who the fuck is kladdarN then?

I guess I waited to get to figure out who was who, at the same time I got a mic :lol

Top Bottom