• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Swimmer needs a mic so I can hear him yell at ph33nix.

swimmer don't speak English anyway he's from Indonesia. The person that types out messages in the game lobby is his personal midget / translator.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
Posting in on GAF when you're playing is not one of them though.

You're no Rickey Henderson
I am right now Skankasaurus. Seriously who the fuck takes a foreigner team for big ice. So lame

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
What the hell are you talking about?
Playing Vs against someone who took a euro league team so playing on giant ice. Nothing more boring than Chris Neil going end to end.

Marvie_3 said:
I think you just need to play more. :D

Pngl6.jpg
(as of 11/5)
Code:
Most Games Played
[B]TheVisualizer    - [B]328[/B][/B]
zsswimmer        - [B]186[/B]
Marvie_3         - [B]98[/B]
Manchot Dieu     - [B]98[/B]
pheeniks         - [B]71[/B]

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
Pngl6.jpg
(as of 11/5)
Code:
Most Games Played
[B]TheVisualizer    - [B]328[/B][/B]
zsswimmer        - [B]186[/B]
Marvie_3         - [B]98[/B]
Manchot Dieu     - [B]98[/B]
pheeniks         - [B]71[/B]
Play more when I'm on. :D

Marvie_3 said:
Nobody plays when you aren't on. :lol

i know, that's what I'm saying

I thought some of yall would have some familiarity with each other by now so I didn't have to hold your hands all the time

I don't have much hope anymore tho, if the player with the 5th most games played (ph33nix) doesn't even know who the player's with the 2nd (zswimmer) and 4th (zaraki) most games played are :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
i know, that's what I'm saying

I thought some of yall would have some familiarity with each other by now so I didn't have to hold your hands all the time

I don't have much hope anymore tho, if the player with the 5th most games played (ph33nix) doesn't even know who the player's with the 2nd (zswimmer) and 4th (zaraki) most games played are :lol
:lol

I'd have a lot more games in if you guys played later. :(

ph33nix said:
get on now, me marvie and this other new dude are playing

i guarantee a victory.

wait, you mean a game is going on that I'm not a part of?

I wouldn't want to deny history from taking place, go ahead without me :lol

I'm on hiatus again

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
you're off to a good start with remembering his name too :lol

10 mins. and counting. Ph33nix craps at the same speed Manchot changes stats.

Tacklejerry is having an argument with someone in a different language. I can hear him yelling on his mic. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Well 1-1 isn't too bad considering that first game was total bullshit. Our goalie was down doing splits the second they hit the blue line. :lol

Marvie_3 said:

Tacklejerry is having an argument with someone in a different language. I can hear him yelling on his mic. :lol
:lol :lol

didn't realize that you guys can hear that and forgot I was in a room.

Yea that first game was bullshit. We were kinda lacking chemistry and positioning, but we held the 2nd team off alright. I dunno about the "glitch" goal or not from Ph33nix,but I saw it as a screen :p

Marvie_3

Banned
Giant Robot said:
:lol :lol

didn't realize that you guys can hear that and forgot I was in a room.

Yea that first game was bullshit. We were kinda lacking chemistry and positioning, but we held the 2nd team off alright. I dunno about the "glitch" goal or not from Ph33nix,but I saw it as a screen :p
Yeah I could hear you arguing with your brother for about 5 minutes. :lol

Even if we'd played better in that first game, our AI and goalie still weren't doing us any favors. There's no way we would have won that game.

I was just giving ph33nix shit about his goal. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
BREAKING NEWS!

my latest hiatus from the club is officially over after a lengthy 13 hour ragebreak

carry on with your day
You've quit the team and come back more times than I did all of last year....and it's only January. :lol

I'll be around all day if anyone wants to get some games in.

Marvie_3 said:
You've quit the team and come back more times than I did all of last year....and it's only January. :lol

I'll be around all day if anyone wants to get some games in.

guess I'm the one that should have named his player Brett Favre this year

oh yeah I anticipate many more semi-retirements this year, stay tuned

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
if they don't post in here 1st I just decline them, there's 1 or 2 in there every few days
Post the gamertags in here first. We had a couple lurkers that sent join requests without posting last year.

For some reason, I feel like playing as a hard slap shotting, neck breaking defenseman tonight. I want to fucking hurt some people and injure every opponent we face. Anyone opposed to this?

9qwlc9.jpg

It will fit my Warden name beautifully.

Marvie_3 said:
Post the gamertags in here first. We had a couple lurkers that sent join requests without posting last year.

if they don't have the decency to post in here once I'm not gonna bother wasting my time posting gamertags. I usually look at their gamertag profile and look for a mention of GAF just to be sure. If they are names I recognize from last year's roster or dudes that want back in from earlier this year, fine, but otherwise I'm gonna continue doing what I'm doing.

ph33nix said:
For some reason, I feel like playing as a hard slap shotting, neck breaking defenseman tonight. I want to fucking hurt some people and injure every opponent we face. Anyone opposed to this?

9qwlc9.jpg

why don't you just ratchet your checking and strength ratings up and play like Marvie, hit anything that moves

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
if they don't have the decency to post in here once I'm not gonna bother wasting my time posting gamertags. I usually look at their gamertag profile and look for a mention of GAF just to be sure. If they are names I recognize from last year's roster or dudes that want back in from earlier this year, fine, but otherwise I'm gonna continue doing what I'm doing.
How about I take care of the invites then. :lol

TheVisualizer said:
why don't you just ratchet your checking and strength ratings up and play like Marvie, hit anything that moves
Now you're on the trolley.

zsswimmer

ph33nix said:

9qwlc9.jpg

Just make a powerforward or grinder and bump up the checking stats ;)

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
TheVisualizer said:
I'm still trying to figure out which one of yall gaffers is that dude that never passes to nobody on our team, I think his gamertag name is pheeniks

I'm gonna guess umm... sefskillz
busted!

sefskillz said:

at least you know how to pass, pheenix just found out today that you have to hold down the pass button to make a harder pass, if that isn't an indictment on how often he passes than I don't know what is... :lol

ph33nix said:
hey I pass the puck a lot I just didn't know you could do that! :lol

I'll blow your mind even more, I'll bet you didn't know that pressing LB will cancel a regular or saucer pass if you are holding down either pass button and decide you don't want to pass it anymore...

you can thank me later

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
I'll blow your mind even more, I'll bet you didn't know that pressing LB will cancel a regular or saucer pass if you are holding down either pass button and decide you don't want to pass it anymore...

you can thank me later
Wow I didn't know that.. and I have like 600 NHL 11 games played :lol

Top Bottom