• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

zsswimmer said:
Accepted.... penguinarmyleader?? :)

are all his account names shitty or what? :lol

here I'll help you out:

name.jpg

TheVisualizer said:
are all his account names shitty or what? :lol

here I'll help you out:

name.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol You're such a fuckwad.

<3

Edit: Zaraki2cute... That is so my next name if I need one. :D
And ManchotCaptain, how did they know I'm always captain?

Edit2: Although DoucheGeneral has a ring to it. :lol

zsswimmer said:

1. Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
2. ASUS P8P67 PRO LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
3. XFX HD-695A-CNFC Radeon HD 6950 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
4. CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
5. Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I52500K
6. G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-4GBNQ
7. SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
8. Logitech 920-000922 Black USB Cordless Compact Desktop S520
9. Asus ML238H 23" Full HD Swivel and Tilt adjustable LED Backlight LCD Monitor Slim Design
10. ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM
11. COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7

ph33nix said:
3. XFX HD-695A-CNFC Radeon HD 6950 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
4. CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
5. Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I52500K
6. G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-4GBNQ
7. SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
9. Asus ML238H 23" Full HD Swivel and Tilt adjustable LED Backlight LCD Monitor Slim Design
11. COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7

Fucking rich kid over here. :/

zsswimmer

ph33nix said:
All that and you only get 4GB of RAM? WTF............. MY LAPTOP HAS GOT 6GB, COME AT ME BRO

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Fucking rich kid over here. :/

I worked for this shit! I haven't bought a new computer in like 5 years and I figure if I'm going to do this, I'm going to make it fucking good.

But it's gonna be nothing but TV dinners/frozen shit for a long time. And less weed :(

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
I worked for this shit! I haven't bought a new computer in like 5 years and I figure if I'm going to do this, I'm going to make it fucking good.

But it's gonna be nothing but TV dinners/frozen shit for a long time. And less weed :(
:lol

I bet you'd trade tv dinners for ramen noodles before you gave up weed. ;)

zsswimmer said:
All that and you only get 4GB of RAM? WTF............. MY LAPTOP HAS GOT 6GB, COME AT ME BRO

Eh, depending on his motherboard, it's fine getting 4GB only worth 6GB if it's a triple channel board. Unless you're encoding there's no game that will take 4GB or ram.

Edit: And No SSD in your build makes your computer shit. I'm no longer jealous. :D

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Eh, depending on his motherboard, it's fine getting 4GB only worth 6GB if it's a triple channel board. Unless you're encoding there's no game that will take 4GB or ram.

Edit: And No SSD in your build makes your computer shit. I'm no longer jealous. :D
If I'm building a computer that nice, its gonna have more than 4GB of RAM. Fo sure

But I don't have that kind of money, I jelly :'(

All that shit can come later, I have several friends who use 4 gigs and its totally fine for them.

Anyways, stop giving me shit. I've checked my credit/bank account today more times than I have in the past year combined, and more times in the last week than I have in my entire life combined :lol

ph33nix said:
All that shit can come later, I have several friends who use 4 gigs and its totally fine for them.

Anyways, stop giving me shit. I've checked my credit/bank account today more times than I have in the past year combined, and more times in the last week than I have in my entire life combined :lol

The DoucheGeneral declines your offer. If you stop buying so much weed you could probably buy 10 SSDs. :lol SSD FO' LIFE!

zsswimmer said:
If I'm building a computer that nice, its gonna have more than 4GB of RAM. Fo sure

But I don't have that kind of money, I jelly :'(

Neither do I. I keep trying to limp along my 4yr old PC. :lol

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
The DoucheGeneral declines your offer. If you stop buying so much weed you could probably buy 10 SSDs. :lol SSD FO' LIFE!

Neither do I. I keep trying to limp along my 4yr old PC. :lol
Well luckily I convinced my parents that I needed a (at that time) high end gaming laptop for college. Of course 2 years later and now the i5 and i7 cpus are out even for laptops and the core2duo seems old now :(

zsswimmer said:
Mines Manchot_Dieu

for some reason I can't add you. can you add ysbball812@hotmail.com and let me know what my steam ID is? :lol I think it's "ph33nix" right now but I'm not so sure...I could change it at will, seemed kinda weird

.......did I just fucking get trolled again? :lol

Fuck you guys. All of you :lol :lol :lol

zsswimmer

ph33nix said:
for some reason I can't add you. can you add ysbball812@hotmail.com and let me know what my steam ID is? :lol I think it's "ph33nix" right now but I'm not so sure...I could change it at will, seemed kinda weird

facepalm.gif.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:

:lol :lol :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Hello, gentleman. I may finally get some free time again to play some games. Is there still room for me on the team?
Denog lives! Once or twice a month we'll actually have a full team playing but other than that there's always at least one spot open.

zsswimmer

Nozdeuce said:
+rep to Swim for having played BF2 on pc, disturbingly rare breed nowadays.
Battlefield 2 was fucking awesome. 32 v 32 battles were jizz worthy. BC2 is pretty fun but nowhere near BF2 levels. I played 1942/43 a lot and Desert Combat a shit-ton too. Never got to play 2142 :(. I actually think I have the CD lying around somewhere, haven't played in quite some time...

DenogginizerOS said:
Hello, gentleman. I may finally get some free time again to play some games. Is there still room for me on the team?

there's always room for "Team #2" alumni

and besides if there wasn't room I'm due to quit the team in prob another 11 hours or so, so there's bound to be an open spot...

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
zsswimmer said:
Battlefield 2 was fucking awesome. 32 v 32 battles were jizz worthy. BC2 is pretty fun but nowhere near BF2 levels. I played 1942/43 a lot and Desert Combat a shit-ton too. Never got to play 2142 :(. I actually think I have the CD lying around somewhere, haven't played in quite some time...
I agree completely. I enjoy Bad Company for what it is but to me it feels like a shitty Battlefield game. It always depresses me how small the maps are, being able to usually see and kill people from from extreme east to extreme west. I liked the squad play aspect of BF2, being able to flank or loop around a building or a capture point and crush an enemy squad on their way to somewhere. I liked 2142 but preferred BF2, there were some maps that led to some pretty sweet infantry battles but on the whole I liked playing Karkand and Jalalabad way more.

Top Bottom