• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
There's a lot of other things they need to fix before bothering with goalie fights.
Yeah like the player fighting

eek5oopsie__________.gif

If you guys are going to play tonight can you post here before you get on? I'm going to be playing PS3 until people get on so I won't see if you guys start playing.

Me and Manchot are going to be on the playoff roster no matter what. the rest of you whores either 1) ignore my messages or 2) won't play with us

ph33nix said:
Me and Manchot are going to be on the playoff roster no matter what. the rest of you whores either 1) ignore my messages or 2) won't play with us

nah son, playoff roster is as follows:

1) Me
2) Marvie

thats it.

the rest of you peons can piss off

j/k, but I'm gonna keep ignoring your messages ph33nix just for the lulz

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
nah son, playoff roster is as follows:

1) Me
2) Marvie

thats it.

the rest of you peons can piss off

j/k, but I'm gonna keep ignoring your messages ph33nix just for the lulz
1537j46.jpg

I'd say that I would like to participate, but that may only hurt us. I don't ignore messages either, I just forget them.

And that DBZ pic brought me back to my childhood

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
You were playing that trash FIFA with ya boyfriend. You didn't deserve a message. :mad:

i checked the results page from last night, us FIFA guys wouldn't have wanted to interrupt all the winning you and your bff were doing :)

TheVisualizer said:
i checked the results page from last night, us FIFA guys wouldn't have wanted to interrupt all the winning you and your bff were doing :)

We lost on all bullshit goals. It was the normal shit of their goalie doing flips and shit to stop the puck and ours moving out of position. They were all close loses.

see if I would have shown up, I would have been angered by all the cheapness and probably threatened to leave the club again

marvie better have more of those motivational speeches already written...

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:
see if I would have shown up, I would have been angered by all the cheapness and probably threatened to leave the club again

I suggested he kill a hostage every time you quit

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:

You should just stop quitting. I don't like writing that much. :D

Nozdeuce

TheVisualizer said:
sorry that I am delaying the inevitable, I just realized you must be waiting for me leave for good to make your glorious return...
I can be an ass but I'm by no means that cruel :(

Not joining up anytime soon, me and my friends haven't really been playing much club lately anyway. It's pretty fucking painful. VS mode is cool though, lots of me scoring using the breakaway move with total scrubs, lots of left to right through the crease dekes, it's pretty fun except for the fact that malkin and crosby score on every shot.

It's just fun being on the outside looking in. And also not being deafened by Marvie whining

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I can be an ass but I'm by no means that cruel :(

Not joining up anytime soon, me and my friends haven't really been playing much club lately anyway. It's pretty fucking painful. VS mode is cool though, lots of me scoring using the breakaway move with total scrubs, lots of left to right through the crease dekes, it's pretty fun except for the fact that malkin and crosby score on every shot.

It's just fun being on the outside looking in. And also not being deafened by Marvie whining
Better than being deafened by your unrelenting racism. :D

I would do terrible things to Emma Watson if we were alone.

Me and my friends saw great things in her when she was 11. Just had to wait till she was 18 to officially confess our crushes. Boy were we right!

ph33nix said:
I would do terrible things to Emma Watson if we were alone.

Me and my friends saw great things in her when she was 11. Just had to wait till she was 18 to officially confess our crushes. Boy were we right!

I remember seeing her after the first movie, and proclaiming to all who would listen that she would turn out to be a stunner. And while she was exceedingly attractive prior to the haircut, she now just eeks beauty and sexy.

http://piccsy.com/2010/12/watson-emma/

beauty and sexy

Marvie_3

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
I remember seeing her after the first movie, and proclaiming to all who would listen that she would turn out to be a stunner. And while she was exceedingly attractive prior to the haircut, she now just eeks beauty and sexy.

http://piccsy.com/2010/12/watson-emma/

beauty and sexy
She needs to grow her hair back out. End of discussion.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Don't make this into a creepy thread like the Gomez one. This is for hockey, not you jerking off to little boys.
You didn't hang out in our thread much last year, did you. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
She needs to grow her hair back out. End of discussion.

You didn't hang out in our thread much last year, did you. :lol

:lol I did but bragging that you called a 12 year old would be hot when she's legal seems low even for this thread.

Nozdeuce

Whats the ruling for Lindsay Lohan re: The Parent Trap? She had a few good years, but does her ongoing condition negate them and any predictions entirely?

Top Bottom