• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3 said:
All day. I'm off Sundays and Mondays from both work and class.

alright, I'll PM you what time I'll be on, don't want that one Penguin's fan finding out and ruining our chances of winning...

j/k zaraki, but you deserved it for assassinating my character, you ass

I'll be starting prob 3ish and all throughout the night. I expect my buddy will drop by at some point so I might have to kick him a game or two of NBA2K11 in between my NHL sessions

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
alright, I'll PM you what time I'll be on, don't want that one Penguin's fan finding out and ruining our chances of winning...

j/k zaraki, but you deserved it for assassinating my character, you ass

I'll be starting prob 3ish and all throughout the night. I expect my buddy will drop by at some point so I might have to kick him a game or two of NBA2K11 in between my NHL sessions
24g7e3m.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Nice little run to end the afternoon. Started out with that garbage loss to those scrubs but then we racked up 3 straight shutouts.

Marvie_3 said:
You'll never catch me speaking in your Nazi tongue.

How did he get banned anyway?

You just were speaking in it. :D

I don't know, I was trying to ask him and he got all salty.

Edit: Looks like it's the FFXIII thread that got him. Should be a short ban.

zsswimmer

My laptop is broken so I won't be posting much in the next few weeks, but I should be still playing...

I wanna see what Vis said to get banned :)

Marvie_3

Banned
Giant Robot said:
anyone playing tonight?

also, thanks Marvie, you stood me up the other night :\
I'll be on after work.

Sorry about the other night man. I ragequit out of a drop in game and just set my controller down and walked away. I needed a break from it for a bit. haha

Marvie_3

Banned
Giant Robot said:
HAHAHA.

yea we quit after that game too. But there was still a period and a half left!
Viz and I played pretty solid D the game after. So good that our AI did all the scoring, haha.
That game was a fine example of why we dont play any douchebag QC teams.

Marvie_3

Banned
SCHUEY F1 said:
Nooooooooooooooooo
I'm gonna tell bish that you tried to molest me. That'll get your ass banned fo sho!

It amazes me I haven't gotten banned yet. If it were any other mod in the NHL thread, I probably would have been by now. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
sefskillz said:
that'll free me up for my left wing dominance... erm

thread is quiet with all the bannings
Yeah, I got stuck playing RD in a drop in game the other night and liked it quite a bit. Being a d-man thats faster than everyone else was awesome.

Thread has been pretty quiet though.

Marvie_3

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
I post in about six threads total, so I will probably never be banned. I assume the mods don't look into FIFA and NHL threads anyways.
Bish is in the NHL thread all the time. He lets a lot of stuff slide though. He's my favorite mod even though he gave me this tag. :lol

haha. Well the tag is great. I don't even know what I could do to get banned. I guess I'm just not malicious. It seems to me that people get banned for ridiculous reasons more often than not.

Marvie_3

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
haha. Well the tag is great. I don't even know what I could do to get banned. I guess I'm just not malicious. It seems to me that people get banned for ridiculous reasons more often than not.
I'm an asshole in the NHL thread a lot. Thankfully bish lets a lot slide. :lol

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
We would have had another victory that last night as well if I didn't get kicked when it was just me an Vis with 3 minutes to go with the lead. I was pretty annoyed. My internet the last few days has been giving me problems. I will be playing Black Ops with some friends I will be the only one that gets booted.

Marvie_3

Banned
SCHUEY F1 said:
We would have had another victory that last night as well if I didn't get kicked when it was just me an Vis with 3 minutes to go with the lead. I was pretty annoyed. My internet the last few days has been giving me problems. I will be playing Black Ops with some friends I will be the only one that gets booted.
Could be your router.

I'll be on later tonight if anyone wants to play.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games tonight Schuey and Viz.

I think they switched up the servers for NHL. The past few weeks, its only been matching up elite v. elite, pro v. pro, and amateur v. amateur teams. 2 of the 4 teams we played tonight were in the amateur division.

Somehow that team we beat 6-0 has won 12 games. Not sure how. That was one of the worst teams we've ever played. :lol

2yv5ero.jpg

With those wins tonight, we're also at .500 altogther for the year. :D

Marvie_3 said:
No you didn't. :lol

Shut up! I was hoping no one would notice since Vis isn't here to post that I fell for it. :p Didn't even know you could post on it, shows how much I look at it! Figures it's the first time I'm not being a complete dick too... :( I've learned my lesson.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Shut up! I was hoping no one would notice since Vis isn't here to post that I fell for it. :p Didn't even know you could post on it, shows how much I look at it! Figures it's the first time I'm not being a complete dick too... :( I've learned my lesson.
Good.

Top Bottom