• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

RS4- said:
How are things going with you guys?

I grabbed Live again, trying to find a cheap copy of NHL now

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSE. I thought you were dead and I saw you in another thread and was going to harass you. :p

You have a full year now or just a couple months again?

Marvie_3

Banned
mtng60.jpg

RS4-

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSE. I thought you were dead and I saw you in another thread and was going to harass you. :p

You have a full year now or just a couple months again?

I've got a full year again but I've got no games for 360 lol. I'll try and grab NHL this week

RS4- said:
I've got a full year again but I've got no games for 360 lol. I'll try and grab NHL this week

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Swimmer took over as physcho hit man so now me you and him can take turns crushing people. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Marvie_3 said:
:lol :lol :lol

Our team news keeps getting better and better.

Playoffs are going to be either Fri. or Sat. night too.

Shit, unless it is Sunday or Saturday afternoon, I don't think I will be able to play. I would really like to make it for one of the playoff games.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Swimmer took over as physcho hit man so now me you and him can take turns crushing people. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I average about 4.5 more hits per game than you. ;)

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
when are we doing them
When are you available?

And as a favor, please do not get high before or during them. :lol

SnakeswithLasers said:
BOOM! Knock out.

Ok, so I can get in games next week with you guys and not jeopardize your playoff chances?
Our playoff chances can't get any worse than they are now. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
When are you available?

And as a favor, please do not get high before or during them. :lol

Well, I might be available at 9 PM ET tonight. This is a might be. My roommate has this show at 7:30 and afterwards I don't know if we are going to have people over and if we do then I probably can't, unless they're all people I don't know and have no obligation to be around.

In any case I'll try and post here if that doesn't work. But tomorrow night/late tonight definitely works.

and bitch please. its going to be puff puff pass to myself in ph33nix's room as we wait in the dressing room

just to prove a point MJ style i guarantee a hat trick in round one!

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
Well, I might be available at 9 PM ET tonight. This is a might be. My roommate has this show at 7:30 and afterwards I don't know if we are going to have people over and if we do then I probably can't, unless they're all people I don't know and have no obligation to be around.

In any case I'll try and post here if that doesn't work. But tomorrow night/late tonight definitely works.

and bitch please. its going to be puff puff pass to myself in ph33nix's room as we wait in the dressing room

just to prove a point MJ style i guarantee a hat trick in round one!
If this is anything like your previous guarantees, we're going to be down 6-0 after the 1st.

Top Bottom