• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
You can abandon the team again you know. :mad: And you're definitely not getting magicka for PC?
hah! I was just predicting his response, not giving it. I haven't played with you much--but Robo Jagr wasn't so bad...

I can't decide. I like it a lot, but I kind of want to hold out for consoles. Did you buy it?

SnakeswithLasers said:
hah! I was just predicting his response, not giving it. I haven't played with you much--but Robo Jagr wasn't so bad...

I can't decide. I like it a lot, but I kind of want to hold out for consoles. Did you buy it?

Ya, bought it yesterday once they added keybinds to cast other than middle mouse. What's your steam name?

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
With all this talk about PC games it's impossible to believe Laserbot is back.

Here's hoping a point for point comparison between Dead Space and System Shock is next!

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ya, I thought we might tie it too after the nice pressure we put on after scoring our first goal.
Yep. Just ended up being too little too late. You had a nice goal that kept us from getting shut out though.

Marvie_3 said:
Yep. Just ended up being too little too late. You had a nice goal that kept us from getting shut out though.

Heh, that goal was all luck. I was about to yell fuck because I thought I waited too long to shoot and it was just going to go into his pads again.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Heh, that goal was all luck. I was about to yell fuck because I thought I waited too long to shoot and it was just going to go into his pads again.
Better to be lucky than good, especially in this game.

Anyone playing tonight?

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
unfortunately i wont be able to play tonight as syfy will be premiering Mega Python vs Gatoroid.

Marvie_3

Banned
5ufpfm.jpg

Nozdeuce

Sooo since my stats don't carry over to the club page

games played: 258
goals: 201
assists: 145
+/-: +57
PIM: 527
PPG: 28
SHG: 11
hits: 1901
blocked shots: 23
shots: 2484
sht%: 8.1

I play hard, and by that I mean tempt interference calls by flattening random people

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Sooo since my stats don't carry over to the club page

games played: 258
goals: 201
assists: 145
+/-: +57
PIM: 527
PPG: 28
SHG: 11
hits: 1901
blocked shots: 23
shots: 2484
sht%: 8.1

I play hard, and by that I mean tempt interference calls by flattening random people
Yeah, these stats don't count.

Holy shit. Noz is back? Rad.

I've been trying to finish the original Dead Space and Assassin's Creed: Bro Party. But I'll get on and play some chel tonight or tomorrow. Let me know when you guys are in.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Holy shit. Noz is back? Rad.

I've been trying to finish the original Dead Space and Assassin's Creed: Bro Party. But I'll get on and play some chel tonight or tomorrow. Let me know when you guys are in.
Assbro on 360 or ps3?

Top Bottom