• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I will be too if you care. :/
295py8k.jpg

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
I fully intended to play last night. Meg even reminded me. But I was too busy playing Civ. I'm sorry. =(
I got a hattrick, then almost got another the next game, my last chance on a penalty shot in like the final minute of the game. Shit was intensely awesome. Civ is highly respectable though, as is the woman dutifully reminding you. I only hope I can acquire one as well trained.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I got a hattrick, then almost got another the next game, my last chance on a penalty shot in like the final minute of the game. Shit was intensely awesome. Civ is highly respectable though, as is the woman dutifully reminding you. I only hope I can acquire one as well trained.
You were the team savior last night. Like some kind of drunk canadian jesus or something.....

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
LOL, me falling asleep waiting for people to come on has almost forced to me to quit. You guys can play this weekend right?
Parents are going to be in town so I won't be playing.

RS4-

I'll play later tonight.

I tried a few drop in games just to get used to playing. Checks feel so satisfying :D

I'm going to have to go back a few pages to read that writeup you guys did about playing defence.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good playing with you again House. Noz and I were rolling on offense again but we just came up short in OT a couple times.

House, if I may make a small suggestion, you just gotta be a bit more careful when and where you step up into plays. We got burned on a few breakaways tonight. The AI defensemen aren't smart enough to cover cherrypickers.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
RS4- said:
I just started a drop in game :( I'll play after though!
I'm retarded so I didn't think to mention it while playing, but sorry for the delay, like right after I posted I ended up getting dragged away.

Marvie_3 said:
Good playing with you again House. Noz and I were rolling on offense again but we just came up short in OT a couple times.

House, if I may make a small suggestion, you just gotta be a bit more careful when and where you step up into plays. We got burned on a few breakaways tonight. The AI defensemen aren't smart enough to cover cherrypickers.
To be fair the tying breakaway goal was my fault, super shitty turnover on my part.

Top Bottom