• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I'm retarded so I didn't think to mention it while playing, but sorry for the delay, like right after I posted I ended up getting dragged away.

To be fair the tying breakaway goal was my fault, super shitty turnover on my part.
Your super shitty turnovers all start to run together after awhile.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Jesus, when the fuck do you guys play? Its been 2 weeks since I have played a club game, 2 weeks. Pathetic -_-
Viz hasn't played in 2 weeks either. Maybe you should get him back in all those early games that nobody else could play in. ;)

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
They've been playing like 3 AM.
Awww. U mad that its past your bedtime?

Marvie_3 said:
Viz hasn't played in 2 weeks either. Maybe you should get him back in all those early games that nobody else could play in. ;)

Very! Haven't you seen my bitching? I guess you're used to it so it's all white noise now. :(

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:

With Vis gone I'll be lucky to get in 5 games a month since you zombies like to play when everyone else is passed out
smh.gif
Guess I'll have to stick with OTP... that shit gets old

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
I haven't played lately because I was studying for midterms, but those are done and I have a week of no school so i'll be able to play more often. And before that people were trying to play on nights I couldn't. The 3am thing is a misrepresentation, that's quitting time, not when we start.

No one should be passed out at the times we've been playing at night, stumbling in maybe, but not passed out.

I can prolly manage something this afternoon, not sure when yet (have errands and shit)

RS4-

I can play whenever. And yeah, sorry about some of the shit that happened last night. Those last minute goals were my fault; I should have been playing closer to the boards to shade the fucker during those breakout passes.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Very! Haven't you seen my bitching? I guess you're used to it so it's all white noise now. :(
Pretty much. :D

zsswimmer said:
With Vis gone I'll be lucky to get in 5 games a month since you zombies like to play when everyone else is passed out
smh.gif
Guess I'll have to stick with OTP... that shit gets old
Some nights I'm not home from work/school until 10:30-11pm EST.

OTP does suck after awhile.

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
I can play whenever. And yeah, sorry about some of the shit that happened last night. Those last minute goals were my fault; I should have been playing closer to the boards to shade the fucker during those breakout passes.
No worries. It happens.

Noz and I turning the puck over in the offensive zone didn't help matters either.

Nozdeuce

Yeah my turning it over almost everytime I took the puck in as the games went on and on was far more heinous, when I didn't we scored goals.

Marvie_3

Banned
That goal was against Michigan Tech.....one of the worst teams in college hockey. They must be what EA bases their CPU AI on. :lol

Nozdeuce

sooo anyone wanna play? im kinda dying so i'll score goals but not going to mic up

Marvie_3

Banned
Seriously......FUCK game misconduct penalties in this game. I get checked from behind a dozen times a game and it never gets called. I check someone and I get thrown out.

zsswimmer

They need to make interference and boarding calls 100% of the time. The 'Discipline' stat is fucking dumb, you can literally hit a guy 3 full seconds after the puck is away from his stick. Boarding is just dumb too. Charging seems hit or miss as well.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
They need to make interference and boarding calls 100% of the time. The 'Discipline' stat is fucking dumb, you can literally hit a guy 3 full seconds after the puck is away from his stick. Boarding is just dumb too. Charging seems hit or miss as well.
Agreed. Penalties need to be called accurately or not at all. Discipline doesn't do anything. I can have mine set at 99 and I still get called anytime I look at another player.

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
GGs tonight. That last game was to make up for the bullshit me and Noz had to put up earlier.
Yeah ggs. We did a good job tanking the last few days. We're back down to amateur

This thread is now bigger than last year's thread. :lol

Nozdeuce

RS4- said:
GGs tonight. That last game was to make up for the bullshit me and Noz had to put up earlier.
That game where every shot was a goal was so fucking retarded. Last game was totally sweet though, everyone was clicking. And as we play more you and I will sync up better, Marvie is kind of used to the insane way I move around. Like on that one goal I killed the guy in his corner then completely bailed on the puck and went to the net, leaving marvie to fetch and pass it out :p

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah ggs. We did a good job tanking the last few days. We're back down to amateur

This thread is now bigger than last year's thread. :lol
Man, and that was even with Laserbot being aghast for like a page and a half at my suggestion of Spook Street Skaterzz

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
That game where every shot was a goal was so fucking retarded. Last game was totally sweet though, everyone was clicking. And as we play more you and I will sync up better, Marvie is kind of used to the insane way I move around. Like on that one goal I killed the guy in his corner then completely bailed on the puck and went to the net, leaving marvie to fetch and pass it out :p
Yeah I am. :lol

You and I have had some fuckin awesome chemistry on offense since you came back.

Nozdeuce said:
Man, and that was even with Laserbot being aghast for like a page and a half at my suggestion of Spook Street Skaterzz
:lol

Speaking of laserbot, I thought he was playing this weekend........

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah I am. :lol

You and I have had some fuckin awesome chemistry on offense since you came back.

:lol

Speaking of laserbot, I thought he was playing this weekend........
Yee, so many weird ass shouldve been broken plays that ended up working.

I think we should rename the team to E{ to match the logo. Think about it.

zvjnD.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Yee, so many weird ass shouldve been broken plays that ended up working.

I think we should rename the team to E{ to match the logo. Think about it.
Interesting proposal. However, we'd have to start an entirely new team and everyone's stats would be reset if we did that.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Interesting proposal. However, we'd have to start an entirely new team and everyone's stats would be reset if we did that.
Well played

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
And I'm tired of being -1000, I say restart the club.
You can go start your own club then. I'm not leaving this one. :p

sefskillz said:
anyone playing today? im off work!
I'm going back to bed for awhile, but I'll be on most of the day after I wake up.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
awesome game tying goal with 6 seconds left
i got my veteran card!
fuck that second game, 6 goals on 9 shots?
i didnt notice marvie left until i realized arkipov hadn't taken a penalty in over a period and a half

sorry bout that game noz, i lost interest after they got the penalty shot goal. those 2 quick ones we got were fun though

Nozdeuce

That was lame, those assholes weren't even good, just good at being tools. Definitely would've won if marvie hadn't pussied out, after he bailed we kept them to 1 shot for the rest of that first period. At least we scored a few though, when we got stuff going in their end it worked quite well.

Nozdeuce

sefskillz said:
sorry bout that game noz, i lost interest after they got the penalty shot goal. those 2 quick ones we got were fun though
No worries, when we were able to get the offense going it clicked really well, blame goes to marvie for being a huge vagina and bailing on an entirely winnable, but frustrating, game.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Nozdeuce said:
Ottawa... I've been meaning to ask you about the Radek Bonk thing

My last name is Bonk, so I though Radek would be good. He also used to play with the Habs. I live in Calgary.

Marvie_3

Banned
sefskillz said:
awesome game tying goal with 6 seconds left
i got my veteran card!
fuck that second game, 6 goals on 9 shots?
i didnt notice marvie left until i realized arkipov hadn't taken a penalty in over a period and a half

ARKHIPOV

You could at least spell the greatest player in Preds team history correctly.

Nozdeuce said:
No worries, when we were able to get the offense going it clicked really well, blame goes to marvie for being a huge vagina and bailing on an entirely winnable, but frustrating, game.
There's only so many shitty goals against I can take at a time. Those goals that last team got early were 2 too many.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Marvie_3 said:
ARKHIPOV
You could at least spell the greatest player in Preds team history correctly.
i like that you play him as a forward, because i dont ever remember him actually playing any d

edit: shit i was confusing him with andy delmore

Top Bottom