• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
3-0 this afternoon. Good games to swim, sef, and Noz. Swim has officially taken over Viz's position as our offensive defenseman. Dude was making great setup passes and scoring some nice goals.

Congrats to sef on his first hat trick too!

zsswimmer

2g 3a 5pts in 3 games for your newly touted offensive dman :) Beauty pass from noz let's me get the first goal. Good trio of games there.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
sefskillz said:
1 game til veteran card. nasty.
lol that game was crazy, all of us were clicking so well. After you scored your first goal I knew you were gonna get 3 before me.

Last game we just played was pretty great too, cross crease, Swim with the huge timely goal and me making the breakaway count.

And Swim, it was definitely all you not my pass, was a great play for you to make being there. Super awesome. 3 goals in your last few games right?

zsswimmer

Nozdeuce said:
lol that game was crazy, all of us were clicking so well. After you scored your first goal I knew you were gonna get 3 before me.

Last game we just played was pretty great too, cross crease, Swim with the huge timely goal and me making the breakaway count.

And Swim, it was definitely all you not my pass, was a great play for you to make being there. Super awesome. 3 goals in your last few games right?
Yes 3 goals in the past couple of games played with you guys. Maybe the power wad unlocked with me getting a Mic? :p

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Yeah, that play was all swim. Twas a thing of beauty.

Was awesome seeing sef and Noz combine for 11 points in that 2nd game though. You two were on fire.

zsswimmer said:
Yes 3 goals in the past couple of games played with you guys. Maybe the power wad unlocked with me getting a Mic? :p
Most likely. Now that your manly voice can be heard all over the valley, goalies everywhere are trembling in fear.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:

Was awesome seeing sef and Noz combine for 11 points in that 2nd game though. You two were on fire.

Most likely. Now that your manly voice can be heard all over the valley, goalies everywhere are trembling in fear.
:lol

Nozdeuce

zsswimmer said:
Sweeet, look at you the scoring powerhouse

Marvie_3 said:

It really was, fantastic play.

I really had no idea we had that many points

Marvie_3

Banned
So that pink team we played....the one we beat 6-1. That garbage goal they scored in the last minute was the only goal they'd scored in 5 games as a club. We should be ashamed. :lol

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
So that pink team we played....the one we beat 6-1. That garbage goal they scored in the last minute was the only goal they'd scored in 5 games as a club. We should be ashamed. :lol
Ain't no shame in padding your stats!

Nozdeuce

yay my stats are back to something approaching respectability. 222 hits in 22 games. im awesome

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
yay my stats are back to something approaching respectability. 222 hits in 22 games. im awesome
You're gonna catch me in no time. :(

You already passed Manchot for 5th place on the team. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
You're gonna catch me in no time. :(

You already passed Manchot for 5th place on the team. :lol
I'll mostly be satisfied by not having to scroll to see my shit

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
PACKERS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28ur6af.jpg

28ur6af.jpg

28ur6af.jpg

28ur6af.jpg

28ur6af.jpg

28ur6af.jpg

28ur6af.jpg

28ur6af.jpg

28ur6af.jpg

I've been beat from taking 6 classes at school to working nights to make up work I miss during the day, I've just been to beat to play. I've been falling asleep as soon as I get home.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Hey where are you every afternoon? Oh yeah PLAYING LEGO STAR WARS
That was just the last 2 days. I've been trying to clear off my shelves and that one has been sitting there for a few years now. :lol

Top Bottom