• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

RS4-

I enjoy the bullshit that still happens in NHL. The game where Marvie got a game misconduct, we hold the other team to 5 shots and we still lose 2-1 because we had half a dozen shots ring off the post while they score in OT with the usual rebound goal.

I'll be on whenever you guys are up for games.

zsswimmer

You want to hear something funny? I wait one month to get my laptop repaired, it comes the past Friday and it just died today. Fuck ASUS. Seriously, goddamn. I can't wait till I can kick this fucking shitbag laptop hard as I can

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
I'm actually pretty okay with all the stupid bullshit that happens in NHL, I've figured out how not to get charging penalties, I've toned down my random illegal hits/interference calls, I know when I'm going to get called for checking from behind/boarding (I just do it anyway because I'm amazing). I was just annoyed because 2 goals, despite the dubious timing, is totally doable for our offense. Christ, we eventually did score 3. Only thing that bothers me is when I fuck up, my endlessly retarded turnovers being the most intolerable.

Marvie_3

Banned
sefskillz said:
i like that you play him as a forward, because i dont ever remember him actually playing any d

edit: shit i was confusing him with andy delmore
I was talking to a friend earlier today about the Blackhawks and he brought him up. I remember the dark days of being a 'Hawks fan and having to convince myself that he was a good signing and he'd be good as our #1 center.

Thankfully, those days are gone... :/

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
I enjoy the bullshit that still happens in NHL. The game where Marvie got a game misconduct, we hold the other team to 5 shots and we still lose 2-1 because we had half a dozen shots ring off the post while they score in OT with the usual rebound goal.

I'll be on whenever you guys are up for games.
That's the bullshit momentum in this game at work. You'll hit a lot more posts if the other team has momentum.

zsswimmer said:
You want to hear something funny? I wait one month to get my laptop repaired, it comes the past Friday and it just died today. Fuck ASUS. Seriously, goddamn. I can't wait till I can kick this fucking shitbag laptop hard as I can
I'm getting to that point with my netbook. It's gotten so slow over the past few weeks. I need to buy a new one.

Nozdeuce said:
I'm actually pretty okay with all the stupid bullshit that happens in NHL, I've figured out how not to get charging penalties, I've toned down my random illegal hits/interference calls, I know when I'm going to get called for checking from behind/boarding (I just do it anyway because I'm amazing). I was just annoyed because 2 goals, despite the dubious timing, is totally doable for our offense. Christ, we eventually did score 3. Only thing that bothers me is when I fuck up, my endlessly retarded turnovers being the most intolerable.
I wish I could figure out why the fuck I get called for EVERYTHING. Earlier today I got a charging penalty for bumping a guy from behind. He was moving forward and didn't even get knocked off the puck yet I still got called.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I wish I could figure out why the fuck I get called for EVERYTHING. Earlier today I got a charging penalty for bumping a guy from behind. He was moving forward and didn't even get knocked off the puck yet I still got called.
The only penalties I take are when I poke check way way too many times in a row from behind or when what I've learned is a blatant hit from behind. Stick lifting from behind someone usually ends badly, that charging call is just bs though. I used to get called for charging all the time, which is why I swerve around a lot now, able to get enough speed to flatten someone but not charge.

zsswimmer said:

That's weird, ASUS is one of the highest rated with reliability. Their stuff has always been amazing for me.

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
That's weird, ASUS is one of the highest rated with reliability. Their stuff has always been amazing for me.
Yeah which is why I decided to get one . Ended up sending it in 4 times over the past 1.5yrs for repair. Ridiculous. I'm thinking about getting those m series gaming laptops, not sure about dell though lol.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Yeah which is why I decided to get one . Ended up sending it in 4 times over the past 1.5yrs for repair. Ridiculous. I'm thinking about getting those m series gaming laptops, not sure about dell though lol.
Fuck Dell. You have to reformat them right away because of all the garbage preloaded on them. Their systems are nightmares even after you do that too.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Fuck Dell. You have to reformat them right away because of all the garbage preloaded on them. Their systems are nightmares even after you do that too.
Well now I'm looking at an Acer, its a lot cheaper than what I was willing to pay, but I'm not sure how the gt 540m stacks up vs the gtx 260m my old laptop has. I know you won't know marvie :lol

Fuck Acer, they're cheapy shit for a reason. I'd take a Dell over that, that's like picking a compaq because it's cheaper. Although the mainline HP aren't anything to write home about with the highest failure rate.

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Fuck Acer, they're cheapy shit for a reason. I'd take a Dell over that, that's like picking a compaq because it's cheaper. Although the mainline HP aren't anything to write home about with the highest failure rate.
My cheap Ass acer runs fine at home, we are backwards in our experiences lol. Shit asus, really fast and powerful, but shit. Acer one is about 10 years old

Nozdeuce

I like to steal class notes from girls with acer laptops, they seem to have a decent work ethic

Nozdeuce

That first game went pretty well, you completely destroyed them. Was really amazing. Second game was pretty lame, they got the one super weak goal and couldn't manage to do anything. But neither could me and the ai offense, they were so useless that game, at least in the first one they were close to being in useful places. I was also experimenting playing as a sniper, I think it has potential...maybe?

zsswimmer

Nozdeuce said:
That first game went pretty well, you completely destroyed them. Was really amazing. Second game was pretty lame, they got the one super weak goal and couldn't manage to do anything. But neither could me and the ai offense, they were so useless that game, at least in the first one they were close to being in useful places. I was also experimenting playing as a sniper, I think it has potential...maybe?
Sniper are softies ;)

Nozdeuce

zsswimmer said:
Sniper are softies ;)
Yeah I got raped, I was just annoyed because while playing with my friend who's a sniper with some boost pack equipped and like his rookie card he kept scoring on the worlds worst snap shots. I want easy goals :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Yeah I got raped, I was just annoyed because while playing with my friend who's a sniper with some boost pack equipped and like his rookie card he kept scoring on the worlds worst snap shots. I want easy goals :(
Just take the shittiest slapshots you can take!

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
9rm050.jpg

zsswimmer

Looks like playoffs have started. We are in the amateur division :D . So we need to talk playing times.... Friday/Saturday at like 10 or 11pm EST?

Top Bottom