• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

zsswimmer

Good couple of dominating wins, but that last one left a bad taste in my mouth. Seriously we got ass fucked. Is Vis our offensive catalyst or something, as soon as he left things turned to shit.

Overall a fun night, its always good to notch a goal. Too bad it had to be against some greasy QCers who won with (typical) bullshit goals.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
zsswimmer said:
Good couple of dominating wins, but that last one left a bad taste in my mouth. Seriously we got ass fucked. Is Vis our offensive catalyst or something, as soon as he left things turned to shit.

Overall a fun night, its always good to notch a goal. Too bad it had to be against some greasy QCers who won with (typical) bullshit goals.
No? He's definitely most likely to score completely on his own, but when we had the chances everyone else scored. I'm most used to playing offense with Marvie, Pheenix and Manchot take some getting used to.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:

Just blame Manchot.

zsswimmer

Nozdeuce said:
No? He's definitely most likely to score completely on his own, but when we had the chances everyone else scored. I'm most used to playing offense with Marvie, Pheenix and Manchot take some getting used to.
I don't mean offensive output in goals, but a catalyst that makes everyone else on game. We had some really crisp offensive zone work in those 1st games and none in the last one.

zsswimmer said:
Is Vis our offensive catalyst or something, as soon as he left things turned to shit.

u make it sound like your surprised, oh yeah you are really relentless with your slandering of my good name ever since I left. Dont let that phony banner u won while I was gone go to your head :)

I noticed they even spelled AMATEUR wrong on your banner, EA smh...

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
u make it sound like your surprised, oh yeah you are really relentless with your slandering of my good name ever since I left. Dont let that phony banner u won while I was gone go to your head :)

I noticed they even spelled AMATEUR wrong on your banner, EA smh...
I would take that as a compliment ;)

You won't hear me gloating about an amateur playoff trophy :lol

Nice name too A W O L

On an unrelated note, I like House and I's defensive pairing. Good defensive chemistry and he's good at timing big hits.

Nozdeuce

It's Vis' world and we're just lucky to be a part of it

Like, according to the stats in the first game he had more giveaways than I did. Before checking I guessed I had about 37, and him like 3. His were all negligible, mine were all HOLY FUCK WE'RE DOOMED giveaways. Definitely have to have a higher pain threshold when dealing with me, since I tend to wing it
heroically

RS4-

Manchot plays some pretty good D!

Really good games tonight guys, we could have easily gone 5-1 or something if it wasn't for that bullshit glitch game where we lost in OT.

Sorry Noz for missing you on that breakaway last game when I dumped it from our line instead of looking up and seeing you alone.

Yeah it's nice playing with you too Swim, along with Schuey since you guys play a little more stay at home if I go out headhunting; it's nice that we cover each other as well on both ends of the ice.

Nozdeuce

TheVisualizer said:
finally someone understands!
<3 you make my drunk driving out there work

RS4- said:
Sorry Noz for missing you on that breakaway last game when I dumped it from our line instead of looking up and seeing you alone.
Nooo worries, it's all good. No need to apologize. If I have to start apologizing for my turnovers and making our D want to kill themselves I'd never have time to play. I didn't really have anything going on that game anyway so that was definitely for the best. Thought I was green like 4 or 5 times.

I liked our puck movement but I should have done more of it myself. Seems like our cycling was fine until it got to me and I'd either turn it over or shoot and not score. I had 1 goal on 8 shots and Viz had 3/8. I liked my 1 slot goal that Pheenix set me up for, passing it over from the left boards. Before joining you guys that was always our go-to play for a cheap/quick goal. But other than that I stunk.

zsswimmer said:
Yeah it's fun playing with you Mr. Favre

see, you keep doing it. A player of my caliber is not going to tolerate being taunted by some 4th liner like you, Marvie do something about this or I'm leaving again!

damn swim you turncoat, after all those times I played games with you during the day when no one else would, how quickly you forgot the two man "Weekday Crew" and you're gonna continue disrespecting me like I'm Manchot or something... :)

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
see, you keep doing it. A player of my caliber is not going to tolerate being taunted by some 4th liner like you, Marvie do something about this or I'm leaving again!
Swim isn't manchot.

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:

damn swim you turncoat, after all those times I played games with you during the day when no one else would, how quickly you forgot the two man "Weekday Crew" and you're gonna continue disrespecting me like I'm Manchot or something... :)
Poor Manchot :'(

Oh, we are still the Weekday Crew, now known as the Weekday 'Wrecking*' Crew

*as in train wreck

zsswimmer said:
I would take that as a compliment ;)

You won't hear me gloating about an amateur playoff trophy :lol

Nice name too A W O L

On an unrelated note, I like House and I's defensive pairing. Good defensive chemistry and he's good at timing big hits.

:lol it was funny when house left that you essentially became him. He used to level people and fight a lot. I was happy to see you fight finally last night, I haven't seen that happen in a while. :)

I got hammered it my little time asleep. DAMN. :'( *Jagr leaves for Russia*

Marvie_3

Banned
Jagr is finally leaving?

293vx5h.jpg
2u7qgsg.jpg

n1t9nl.jpg
xoqnhk.jpg

eu2008.jpg

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol it was funny when house left that you essentially became him. He used to level people and fight a lot. I was happy to see you fight finally last night, I haven't seen that happen in a while. :)

I got hammered it my little time asleep. DAMN. :'( *Jagr leaves for Russia*
Yeah I hardly fight anymore. Punch spamming really pisses me off, its like fucking undodgeable. But yeah house and I are really similar on defense, and I like how one of us is usually available in our own end for an outlet pass to 'reset' the offense.

Marvie_3

Banned
Was just in an OTP game where my team won 8-5. One guy on the other team had all 5 goals for that team. I had all 8 goals for my team. :lol

RS4-

I'll be on at 10

Edit - fuck OTP. Lately when I try to get into any sort of online game it just sits at a loading screen; then I have to go to the dashboard just to get out.

ggs

Noz, RS4, TackleJerry, SCHUEY and I just completely raped and violated the EASHL. TackleJerry had 4 goals, Noz had 3 and RS4 had 6 assists in our last game (9-2 win).

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
TheVisualizer said:
ggs

Noz, RS4, TackleJerry, SCHUEY and I just completely raped and violated the EASHL. TackleJerry had 4 goals, Noz had 3 and RS4 had 6 assists in our last game (9-2 win).

We played another after that and got raped by a team from Quebec, who could score at will with wristers. Should have left with you, oh well.

Nozdeuce

TheVisualizer said:
ggs

You guys do wonderful things to my point totals <3

Think my favorite goal was House's one in the game before the 9-2 win. So randomly perfect. Genius.

RS4-

GGs tonight. Really solid on both ends of the ice. The goals we gave up in the 9-2 massacre were out of sheer laziness and us just staying deep in the offensive zone.

good games earlier tonight. I seriously need to boost up my player or anticipate at least a full second before i can even deke or pass.

I wasn't expecting getting 4 goals at all, haha. Good setups, good puck possession. Solid D all around.

Marvie_3 said:
We need new jerseys. Viz and I haven't gone back and forth on our jerseys for awhile.

i was telling the guys last night that I was prepared to demand new jerseys as a condition for my return but I changed my mind at the last second. I figured yall would want to keep your playoff winning attire for another month.

I'm not even gonna bother posting new jersey ideas as we havent agreed on any of my 1000 suggestions this year and doubt your simple-ass miraculously grew an eye for style during my last retirement.

Top Bottom