• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Posts like these are always so refreshing after sitting around listening to Plinko and ArabMan in this thread all the time.

Yeah, all those meaningless stats. Should have, would have, could have.

The only one that matters is this one:

Preds--2
Wings--1

I know the Wings still have a chance to win the series and have said as much. I just wouldn't put money on it.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holtby should be banned from the league

MacAttack

Lol you guys are so shiny but can't admit your goalie is just as aggressive. Thomas is the only goalie in the league that is allowed to punch people in the mouth or check whenever he wants.
Cmon man I know this is an intense series but we are both just messing around. He should be banned for being so good was the joke.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Cmon man I know this is an intense series but we are both just messing around. He should be banned for being so good was the joke.

My bad with the overreaction. I thought you were implying he threw his stick there or something. You guys should have scored already. 2 nice chances. Anyways our series has been the classiest out of them all.

hfboards photoshop thread, they've been on a roll.

gaborik1.gif

0dADC.gif

RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82t066LQLuZvurpxnZMJC4TlU21LJC0aRik194vBCEfbc_1BTUH_K1dLat0hhVLnpC8Yn5hpEckWTX17P11-uBf4AJtU9VD84zMc-h6BQ7kqNvmpOlgNQjYNzA.jpg

LINK

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1156355

These are hilarious.

QthX0.jpg

ShaneB

Awesome period of great hockey. Sens are playing fantastic, and Anderson and Lundqvist are both standing on their heads.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good first period. Some nice back and forth action. Physical but fair. Both goalies looking tough, both teams with some good chances.

Rangers missed 3 or 4 golden opportunities, including one right near the end.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Starting to have flashbacks of 2010 and an unsolvable Michael Leighton...

UberTag

Starting to have flashbacks of 2010 and an unsolvable Michael Leighton...
If anything, Holtby has proven to be a tougher nut to crack than Leighton was. Leighton was only solved in Game 7 and by then it was too late as Rask still let in more goals.
And, as usual, the Caps blocked more shots than the Bruins did in the first.

some idiot on the radio (john garrett) said Karlsson's going to win the Norris. If we're going to ignore defensive play they might as well give it to edler. He deserves a nom. for sure but let's b reel

Socreges

Banned
some idiot on the radio (john garrett) said Karlsson's going to win the Norris. If we're going to ignore defensive play they might as well give it to edler. He deserves a nom. for sure but let's b reel
Still bitter about me saying that Edler's better than Phaneuf defensively? Christ I clicked on your post history to find the "norris" post from last night and almost every single post is some bitter comment about the Canucks.

ShaneB

I usually don't mind Cherry, and just tune him out, but right now he's blathering on like an idiot. What else is new I guess, but like I said, I usually tune him out!

Top Bottom