• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Still bitter about me saying that Edler's better than Phaneuf defensively? Christ I clicked on your post history to find the "norris" post from last night and almost every single post is some bitter comment about the Canucks.

There's one from game 2 too when he cost your team the game.

No ruling on Shaw until tomorrow. In other words, the NHL got word Smith didn't practice and is waiting to see if he's concussed.

This is horseshit. That should have absolutely no bearing on something that shouldn't even have warranted a hearing.

RangersFan

This is what a tight playoff game should be, hard clean grinding game, very exciting. First goal may very well be the game winner. Very reminiscent of dead puck era playoff hockey. Non of that dirty shit from the last game.

MacAttack

No ruling on Shaw until tomorrow. In other words, the NHL got word Smith didn't practice and is waiting to see if he's concussed.

This is horseshit. That should have absolutely no bearing on what shouldn't even have warranted a hearing.
It's been that way all season, you can't expect them to change it during the playoffs.

ShaneB

Don't poke the bear.

:( I'm jealous that he is a massive brute of a man.

This is what a tight playoff game should be, hard clean grinding game, very exciting. First goal may very well be the game winner. Very reminiscent of dead puck era playoff hockey. Non of that dirty shit from the last game.

Agreed 100%. It'll be an even better game if the Sens win. this is shaping up to be a 1-0 game.

It's been that way all season, you can't expect them to change it during the playoffs.

But then you have the supervisor of referees in the CHI-PHO series saying the league punishes based off the offense and not the result. It's infuriating.

He probably just lost his magic 8-ball.

UberTag

timmy.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm stunned that four goals have been scored in this game.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Tuning into the NYR-OTT game during the intermission. How is this already in the 3rd period? Didn't both games start at the same time?!

ShaneB

Tuning into the NYR-OTT game during the intermission. How is this already in the 3rd period? Didn't both games start at the same time?!

They did. When the 2nd period ended I was baffled to see that the Caps/Bruins game was only midway through the 2nd.

This game is flying by, very fast pace.

MacAttack

But then you have the supervisor of referees in the CHI-PHO series saying the league punishes based off the offense and not the result. It's infuriating.
I looked up the comment and he was talking about the on ice call (game misconduct) not the supplementary discipline. The league office has the luxury to take into account all factors whereas the refs have to make real time decisions.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Bolye scores!! U mad, Sens? LOL

Rangers got lucky tho, they got dominated by the Sens the past few minutes.

Top Bottom