• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Pens are going to ROCK it tonight. Getting that stirring in my gut. Gonna miss the first 'cause my wife and I will be doing our taxes, but excited to see most of the game when we finish.

My body is ready. My mind is ready. My hate is ready. My hate deflector is ready also.

LET'S DO THIS.

WTF. Do your taxes after the game.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Most likely, I also didn't realize Gill has been out with an injury and that he most likely will play today.

We get a picture book instead! :D

he's a game time decision. I bet he's in tho. blocked a souray slapper low at the end of the game last week.

Marvie_3

Banned
I thought the reactions to game 7 of the SCF were a real riot.
iMDjkIIX2nsXK.gif

We should start a pool. Tabris and Fortuneson are my picks.
A pool of money to bribe Bish into making this happen? Works for me.
I fail to see the problem? Then his posts don't have to be divided into chapters anymore.
But I was going to buy a Kindle and I needed some e-books. :(

th3dude

Pens are going to ROCK it tonight. Getting that stirring in my gut. Gonna miss the first 'cause my wife and I will be doing our taxes, but excited to see most of the game when we finish.

My body is ready. My mind is ready. My hate is ready. My hate deflector is ready also.

LET'S DO THIS.

Dude, priorities.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
they did the car thing last year for both series. though the best comment Ive heard was 'throw some NASCAR stickers on that thing and none of those hillbillies will touch it'

All heads are "down" when you're jumping in the air.

Of course, because he hasn't learned his lesson and now most of his hits are clean with his feet planted (an inch off the ice doesn't count). Shall we review the Voracek hit to see the new Kronwall hit?

edit: I'll admit I did laugh at your comment though.

they did the car thing last year for both series. though the best comment Ive heard was 'throw some NASCAR stickers on that thing and none of those hillbillies will touch it'

It's funny because it's true!

Socreges

Banned
Quick, though the Nucks present a bigger offensive challenge than the Kings. To me Quick is the deciding factor in the series. If he's consistently at his best I think the Kings win the series.
I think Luongo and Quick are both going to be 'good enough'. Special teams are probably going to be a bigger difference maker.

I was accomplishing teaching you people to read before you respond to something with a completely unrelated accusation. I never called the Pens "crybabies" as two of you claimed. I was talking about the coverage of your team, which is generally pathetic by any journalistic standard.

How do you expect to interact with guys like Soc, when you can't even understand my ramblings?

Though in a few months he may very well be reduced to nothing more than a collection of .gifs.....
You're carrying the torch now, man. You've become more argumentative and pedantic than I could have ever hoped to be.

ibvsaFTVvnaE79.gif

Did it, interesting list thar.

OT but I finally saw the movie this was from. It just came on while I was doing some homework and the second I saw that dudes face I freaked out.

I see you have the Sharks beating us in the 3rd round, you just couldn't resist could you?

Socreges

Banned
So Philadelphia/Pittsburgh at 430-700, Detroit/Nashville 700-730, Canucks 730-1000

Yesss

Acid08 said:
OT but I finally saw the movie this was from. It just came on while I was doing some homework and the second I saw that dudes face I freaked out.
What's it from?

You mean more scumbag dirty hits by Kronwall? Shocker.

You seem angry and have no idea what you are talking about. Shocker. Oh are you a Pens fan again since the Avs aren't in the playoffs?

edit: if you meant the hits I posted, yeah those were illegal, but his hits now are legal.

So anyone wonder how Columbus fans must have felt when they lost the 1st overall pick?

well now we have some video!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...154481.html;_ylt=AtZLh9434lFM.2oALax8Dwp7vLYF

The reaction was priceless, that was so great.

You seem angry and have no idea what you are talking about. Shocker. Oh are you a Pens fan again since the Avs aren't in the playoffs?

edit: if you meant the hits I posted, yeah those were illegal, but his hits now are legal.

The reaction was priceless, that was so great.

:lol Judging by your edit it seems you had no idea what I was talking about. :p

Revenant

Now I do, you were very tricky sir, very tricky, but I caught on, just not in time. :/

I've been playing alot of SSX so the first thing I thought your post said was

"It's Tricky to rock a Rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time ITS TRICKY!"

might need to take a break from that game :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm excited to come back to the mountains of salt after I write my exam, still the best time of year even with the Habs out. Although I'm worried about the inevitable Socreges / Marvie gif battle that is going to happen....

SpacLock

Haha, I blame the public schools in Detroit. :p

Alfred Einstein went to Detroit public schools, so whatever.

I made it a tradition to play hockey on the ol' Xbox before most games I caught during the regular season (if i had time) and I noticed that every time I did that, we lost. Well, I'm home from work, already worked out, ate, watched some of the Tigers game, beat off while reading this thread and now I'm out of things to do, so I'm putting that cock sucker in and playing it.

I made it a tradition to play hockey on the ol' Xbox before most games I caught during the regular season (if i had time) and I noticed that every time I did that, we lost. Well, I'm home from work, already worked out, ate, watched some of the Tigers game, beat off while reading this thread and now I'm out of things to do, so I'm putting that cock sucker in and playing it.

Haha, at least I'm not alone in doing this.

Marvie_3

Banned

wat

Top Bottom