• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

QpnZA.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Brutal.

Fleury hasn't learned. Could've stopped that one.

...and Malkin goes to the box. Jesus. Flyers could put this away early. Then things could get REALLY ugly.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Annnnnnnd another PP for the Flyers.

This is gonna turn into a Flyers blow out, like the Wings did to the Avs and Yotes. 7-0 final incoming.

Heretic

The nearly hour-long practice was lively, and the mood was optimistic before they flew to Philadelphia in the afternoon. A day earlier, Bylsma described the team`s emotions as shock and disbelief.

In 24 hours, that had improved.

"I don`t think anybody came here today shocked or down," Crosby said.

What they felt was a sense of urgency.

"We`ve just got to win one game," said Crosby, who reiterated often that his team had yet to put a complete game together. "That`s really what it comes down to."

Only three NHL teams have recovered from 0-3 to win a playoff series, including the Flyers in 2010. It`s an overwhelming situation, but Crosby said his team`s focus isn`t on the long odds.

"It`s something you can`t dwell on," he said. "You just can`t afford to dwell on that. It`s not going to make anything better and it`s not going to change anything. I think our minds are in the right place. We want to find a way to get back into this series. I think every guy in here believes we can do that."

Read more: Penguins not giving up on road to Stanley Cup just yet - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pit...s_791770.html?source=rss&feed=8#ixzz1sRELfWKv
----------

Fuck yeah. Let's do this, Pens. PITTSBURGH IN SEVEN.

lol

ShaneB

These games are basically mirror images of each other so far. quick PP goals, one for the Team at Home, yay Flyers. One for the team away, boo Rangers :(

Come on Sens, make me happy and get back in this game!

1-1 Pens! this is turning into a shootout already.,

Top Bottom