• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

2dT9v.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Schneids coming up big again, damn. Probably gonna get next game too then, poor Luongo.

ShaneB

Thank god for that win by the Canucks. A completely different team out there. lol at the 3 stars list.

Teams coming back from 3-0 hasn't exactly been uncommon the past few years, so one game at a time!!

And damn these west coast games keeping me up late.

This I can get behind. As long as Schneider is in net, at least.

Don't hate the Canucks, but watching Luongo fail is always too fun to pass up.

Alucard

Banned
Schneider was solid, and the Sedins created offense. There is hope for the Canucks, faint though it may be. Quick can still steal a game.

Revenant

despite the pens and nucks winning according to history they have still only have a 4 percent chance. Apparently a team with a 3-1 lead that played on the road in game 1 is 25-1 in these situations.

doesn't really mean anything, but interesting to read up on for some reason.

Canuck76

Banned
despite the pens and nucks winning according to history they have still only have a 4 percent chance. Apparently a team with a 3-1 lead that played on the road in game 1 is 25-1 in these situations.

doesn't really mean anything, but interesting to read up on for some reason.

Be interesting to look up if any of those teams had injuries to one of their better players throughout the series or not.

That's really the only hope Canucks fans have

Top Bottom