• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Unless a superstar makes someone look like Gretzky NHLPA '93 then its not going to happen. But while we're talking about things we all want can we get rid of the instigator rule?

I agree with that. They think having an instigator penalty will prevent third man in a scrum and it doesn't even get applied the way it's supposed to anyway. It's like the ref tacks it on if he doesn't like you or something.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBQ1rmIbTjw&feature=g-vrec&context=G2c050b3RVAAAAAAAABA

1152490265188.jpg

Tabris did you have a hand in this?

First of all, I'm sick to fucking death of all these god damn Gotye covers.

Second, I'm pretty sure the morons in that video were on the cover of the local 24 shitrag here, which also disgusts me.

Slurmer

Banned
Rinaldo didn't get anything? Must have sent the league these pictures of himself to convince them:

wtf1.jpg

wtf2.jpg

FymRghGI/AAAAAAAB7_c/Nf2WG0I2TYE/s912/photo.JPG[/img]

He's our mike green!

Pens should hope he stays in. Brings nothing offensively or defensively, and any check he throws has a great chance of drawing a penalty due to his reputation. Really want him benched.

hubes

He's our mike green!

Pens should hope he stays in. Brings nothing offensively or defensively, and any check he throws has a great chance of drawing a penalty due to his reputation. Really want him benched.

it sounds like JVR will be back tomorrow and probably take rinaldos spot.

Socreges

Banned
Darryl Sutter: "We were dominated by the Sedins. Totally dominated. By those players."

Calling out his players through the media, eh?

ibwyBZEnIcX1W2.gif

Top Bottom