• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Erdrick

This Hawks game... awesome. Glad they tied it up. Sucks, on one hand as I have to be up at 4:30am tomorrow, and I planned on going to bed after the game, but... I must watch the nails be put into Phoenix's NHL coffin. This, the PHI-PIT Melee and the DET-NSH games are the only ones I really care for this playoffs. I guess I'm cheering for L.A. to win too, since the Canucks fans in this city are really getting on my nerves. If only to silence them, L.A. must win.

This Hawks game... awesome. Glad they tied it up. Sucks, on one hand as I have to be up at 4:30am tomorrow, and I planned on going to bed after the game, but... I must watch the nails be put into Phoenix's NHL coffin. This, the PHI-PIT Melee and the DET-NSH games are the only ones I really care for this playoffs. I guess I'm cheering for L.A. to win too, since the Canucks fans in this city are really getting on my nerves. If only to silence them, L.A. must win.

I like this guy

MacAttack

He looks like the Jay Cutler of hockey.

I don't know, he seems like a pretty down to earth guy.

ovechkin.jpg

Figured... fucking pathetic. Can't believe the Hawks are going to lose a playoff series in two days to the fucking Coyotes. Crawford should've had that one...

I went to see Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes last night, and there were 2 guys sitting in the front row wearing Zetterberg jerseys (was wearing my Selanne 3rd). I asked them both if anybody wearing a Weber jersey had come and smashed their heads in the glass... their response? "Yeah, we haven't heard that 5 times already".

Well shit, sorry that there is apparently 5 other Hockey fans in Brisbane on this particular night. Rare occurrence.

Acid08

Banned
I went to see Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes last night, and there were 2 guys sitting in the front row wearing Zetterberg jerseys (was wearing my Selanne 3rd). I asked them both if anybody wearing a Weber jersey had come and smashed their heads in the glass... their response? "Yeah, we haven't heard that 5 times already".

Well shit, sorry that there is apparently 5 other Hockey fans in Brisbane on this particular night. Rare occurrence.

If Kevin Smith made that joke I bet that dude would have pissed his pants laughing.

Revenant

I'm sorry Chicago.

iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

Welcome to the down 3-1 club, sorry to say we'll be leaving that club tomorrow, for better or for worst.

first one there buys the first round of drinks in the offseason thread!

Back to back soft goals.

However, it seems that any time the puck goes in on Crawford, it's because the Hawks fucked up on D big time.

well bad pinch, followed by Leddy getting aggressive for no reason, and then Crawford pulling a Fleury it sums up the Hawks season well.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
The new NHL (in the West at least) will be based on the Blues/Yotes/Preds/Kings systems and it's gonna be boring as shit. We're back to trapping pre-lockout styles.

Top Bottom