• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Embarrassing effort from Crawford late in games.

Hawks had their chances, still too much waiting before shooting(Kane's been absolute shit).

The Coyotes better hope their goalie is this good the rest of the way.

Nice chants for Hossa, you'd have to believe he would have given the Hawks even more chances but that point is moot.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I thought the Blackhawks were going to send the Coyotes to Quebec? What is going on?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Coyotes are beating the Blackhawks. It sucks man

It does because I'd love to see Chicago or Detroit in round 2.

Oh well--your series isn't over yet. You could easily come back and win.

It does because I'd love to see Chicago or Detroit in round 2.

Oh well--your series isn't over yet. You could easily come back and win.

that's the spirit. I agree with this though. All the games have been close. Its still anyone's...hahaha
craig_and_geoff.jpg

oh man, I almost got through the whole speech.

Plinko

I find it hilarious that during the Blues/Sharks series this board comes to a screeching halt.

Acid08

Banned
Why the fuck is Murray pinching? He's too fucking slow.

I find it hilarious that during the Blues/Sharks series this board comes to a screeching halt.

I usually just talk to myself in here. Blues-Gaf are a bunch of boring shits that never post.

Erdrick

Whelp... that sucks. The Coyotes/Jets 1.0 have not won a series since like... 1987 against the Calgary Flames and were promptly routed by the NHL All Star Te- errr... the Oilers in the 2nd round. I remember being all excited, even though Dale Hawerchuk had been injured near the end of the 1st round (Thank you, Jaime Macouin, for breaking his ribs.)

I do NOT want this franchise to attain any level of success where they are now. That would imply on some level that Bettman was RIGHT to allow the team to leave us in the first place. The way that the team has been handled over the years since they left in terms of fan(s?) support or ownership (lol) has been nothing less than equal to pathetic. (Apologies to any die-hard coyotes fans here, but I am still bitter about losing my old team.)

You'll understand how I feel soon enough though. Hope you've all brushed up on your French!

I've been watching the Chicago feed for their games and the best part of that are these beer store commercials with Tony Esposito and Frank Thomas.

Esposito has the god damn funniest awkward laugh since Jason Spezza, I love watching it.

Marvie_3

Banned
that's the spirit. I agree with this though. All the games have been close. Its still anyone's...hahaha
http://tylerwhite.xomba.com/sites/xomba.com/files/craig_and_geoff.jpg[IMG]
oh man, I almost got through the whole speech.[/QUOTE]
You gonna be a Nordiques fan next year or are you just going to go back to ignoring hockey like 99% of Arizona residents currently do?

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Canucks fan here giving my support to the Sharks this game. Somebody has to represent the more skillful teams in the next round :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah, imagine next round

If NJ advances too, that's another dead team. Sens-GAF is not THAT big, but will at least get support from most of Canada-GAF. KingHenrik isn't coming back even if the Rangers advance, so there's that. If the Caps beat Boston, then that's another team with only a small representation here.

So really, worst case scenario we'll have ONE team with a large GAF-base advancing to the next round (Philly), and if Philly keeps playing the way they have they won't make it past Round 2 either, so... yeah, these playoffs are interesting LOL.

I've been watching the Chicago feed for their games and the best part of that are these beer store commercials with Tony Esposito and Frank Thomas.

Esposito has the god damn funniest awkward laugh since Jason Spezza, I love watching it.

Tony O doesn't blink once in the entire commercial. Look for it next time

Plinko

Bettman needs to make the call. Every team gets a comeback!

All his energy is going into helping the Pens turn things around. He doesn't even realize the Western Conference is having playoffs right now.

Barrage

I was just going to say. With the Canucks gone, and probably detroit/chicago as well, this place could be quiet during the west games. :p.

I prefer silence over the ramblings of delusional Habs fans we've had in previous years. In the next round,I see a future of looking into the crowds and seeing bandwagons bursting with big breasted, beautiful Southern fans who barely understand the sport.

It's glorious, and i'll take it over a knowledgable Winnipeg She-Goblin anyday.

ShaneB

:( I've been loving so many series, and generally can find something to love in each one, but I just have no interest in what happens with the Blues and Sharks =/

Sanjuro

All his energy is going into helping the Pens turn things around. He doesn't even realize the Western Conference is having playoffs right now.

That's true. I'm sure he hired somebody to make him a coloring book called "The Adventures of the Western Conference" to read during the finals.

Dude, I wasn't trying to be a dick. I was just asking because you speak really broken English

Dude.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
If the Bruins don't make it back (not banking on it), I'm rooting for a Devils-Predators Final.

It's so dumb that Games 5 & 6 are back-to-back this weekend. Is it due to NBA scheduling or something? I don't even think there's a time announced for Sunday yet.

Ra\/en

It's so dumb that Games 5 & 6 are back-to-back this weekend. Is it due to NBA scheduling or something? I don't even think there's a time announced for Sunday yet.

I'm not sure which is worse. Back to back playoff games or a 3 day break in between games. I'm going with a 3 day break. We have to wait until Sunday! Stupid Coldplay.

Top Bottom