• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Acid08

Banned
hey guys look at this

ept_sports_nhl_experts-343297841-1264429589.jpg

wat

Marvie_3

Banned
hey guys look at this

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nhl_experts__52/ept_sports_nhl_experts-343297841-1264429589.jpg?ymV4zkCDIOO1mpDc[IMG]

wat[/QUOTE]

Pretty cool that Zedge got to meet Ryan Miller

[quote="Acid08, post: 37113660"]Every shot is blocked hahahahahahahahahahahaha

wheres my bottle at[/QUOTE]Sharks attended the Duncan Keith school of shooting?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm going crazy.

I can't tell if it's because the Sharks are so bad or the Blues are so boring.

Not sure why I'm saying this, but mostly this. This game is so... so... I don't even. Please just win sharks, otherwise the west is going to be a major pain for the next round.

Just got back from the game. Some thoughts:

-Looked good during the first two periods. Then the 40-minute masters made a return appearance and shit the bed.
-Why the fuck are Morrison and Frolik scoring for us? Where has Toews/Kane/Sharp/Hossa (before he got hurt)/Bolland been all series?
-Oduya. What the fuck are you doing? Pay attention to where you are and where the other team is on the ice.
-Leddy. What kind of a fucking half-hearted effort was that getting back on the OT goal? Fucking hustle, dude.
-Crawford. I fucking despise you right now. How the fuck do you let that go through? Those are two weak goals any legitimate starting goalie on a contending team should make. I honestly wouldn't even fucking be mad if we put in Emery next game.
-Frolik has been an absolute stud in the playoffs yet again.
-Saad didn't look too bad.
-Hope Torres gets 10+ tomorrow.
-This season is over.
-QC/CHI should be a good game next year.
-I will probably end up bandwagoning the Sens after the Hawks get knocked out if they move past the Rags. I would say Sharks, but it doesn't look like they'll be moving on. Maybe Panthers.

Acid08

Banned
How the fuck are the Blues allowed to interfere like this?

HAHA NO HIGH STICK THERE WITH REF STARING RIGHT AT IT

I DON'T EVEN

Jakeh111

Why the fuck is Murray pinching? He's too fucking slow.

I usually just talk to myself in here. Blues-Gaf are a bunch of boring shits that never post.
Why post when we would have to deal with assholes such as your self, I'm fine just reading the thread or going to a different board

Coins

Banned
Why post when we would have to deal with assholes such as your self, I'm fine just reading the thread or going to a different board

Yeah I don't really post in here that much. It's hard to discuss when 90% of the posters say the Blues trap all game.

I think the Hawks should have gotten Nashville, and we should have gotten Phoenix, then maybe at least one of us would have made it to the next round.

LOLOLOL.

We would have gotten swept so hard. You guys would have made it. We'd have been out tonight.

Also, the Blues are fucking horrible to watch. It literally makes me hate them. No wonder Blues-GAF is embarrassed to post.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah I don't really post in here that much. It's hard to discuss when 90% of the posters say the Blues trap all game.

I haven't even mentioned the trap lately.

Just the sitting back, interference, collapsing to the net, and shitty reffing.

Watching excellent defense is not boring when it's your team doing it.

Excellent defense and no offense except when the opportunity presents perfectly itself. It's fucking boring and ruining playoff west coast playoff hockey. You have a good team but your system is total shit.

LOLOLOL.

We would have gotten swept so hard. You guys would have made it. We'd have been out tonight.

Also, the Blues are fucking horrible to watch. It literally makes me hate them. No wonder Blues-GAF is embarrassed to post.

The thing I noticed about the Blues was that they were a chippy little team when we played them, and not totally in a legal way either, seem to get away with a lot of stuff.

I actually kinda enjoy watching the Blues. Unfortunately I already have a
Flyers-
West team that I like way more and I still hate the child molester lookalike, Hitchcock.

Smiley90

Is this going to be a 1-0 game?

I'm not even tempted to watch the game while studying. Sad.

Seems like it. I'm hoping for a Chicago-style game, where it's 1-0 until 5mins left and then 3 quick goals, going 2-2 into OT, Sharks win. My hope. Probably gonna end 1-0 though and I'll die from boredom.

Yup, usually are games are battles of skill (depending if the teams decide to show up) but the Blue, idk, even Nashville doesn't play like they do, at least they play cleaner.

The Preds at least have offensive oomph to score. The Blues trap, collapse the net, cheap-shot, interfere, and don't score unless the goal is handed to them on a silver platter. It's infuriating to watch.

Smiley90

Yup, usually are games are battles of skill (depending if the teams decide to show up) but the Blues, idk, even Nashville doesn't play like they do, at least they play cleaner.

The Wings-Canucks game was one of the best games of the regular season, hands down.

Second round is going to see record lows in ratings. I can barely watch Canucks vs Kings. The very idea of a Kings Blues series is putting me to fucking sleep.

Top Bottom