• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Oh yeah, off topic for hockey, but I thought I would drop this in here. I have an extra Ghost Recon Beta code for Xbox 360. I know there is a thread for that but I figured I would let a fellow NHL Gafer have it since most of our supposedly good teams are looking like they aren't making it to the next round. So with that said, shoot me a PM if you want it, first come first serve.

PS: Also sorry, this offer is not extended to Preds fans because I hate them, sorry.

Just kidding Preds fans, but I still hate you :p

Edit: Going, going, and the code is gone, just like the Wings, Canucks, Sharks, Penguins, and Hawks!

He wildly swats at it instead of being calm.

If I may say from experience (not NHL, but still), when the puck goes into the air, that's generally your first reaction: to wildly try to swat it away.

If you guys don't want him, we'll take him back. You can have Crow.

bardia

Can't stand to watch any of these teams in the West win the cup if all the teams that are up 3-1 make it through to the 2nd round. Hoping for an LA-Philly final now for the drama with Philly taking it. Don't want any of the trapping, west teams to win it.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Just got home and I'm tired as fuck.

Leave it to Joe to finally get off his ass long enough to give Acid a ray of hope in the final seconds only to come up short once again.

FWIW, the Sharks should get more credit than what the stats will show.

Acid08

Banned
Just got home and I'm tired as fuck.

Leave it to Joe to finally get off his ass long enough to give Acid a ray of hope in the final seconds only to come up short once again.

FWIW, the Sharks should get more credit than what the stats will show.

What hope? Don't tell me how I feel. Goddammit.

Damn, really wanted Elliott to get the SO. He deserved it. Ugly third period, totally expected the Sharks to come out of this one with a W considering how aggressive they were offensively. Happy for my Blues.

Welp that's the series. Didn't have a good feeling about this season at all this year so it shouldn't surprise me we're getting bounced in the first round.

E-DuB

I would be more confident if the Sharks could have done fuck all this game. They didn't even play poorly, it's just the fucking Blues man.

It's cautious, calculated, and perfectly executed playoff hockey. It's not pretty and it's the opposite of the stuff we've seen thus far in a number of the other match-ups, but it wins games.

Cagey

Banned
It's cautious, calculated, and perfectly executed playoff hockey. It's not pretty and it's the opposite of the stuff we've seen thus far in a number of the other match-ups, but it wins games.

78675103_display_image.jpg

Never apologize for your style of play, even if it's awful for third-parties to endure.

LOLOLOL.

We would have gotten swept so hard. You guys would have made it. We'd have been out tonight.

Also, the Blues are fucking horrible to watch. It literally makes me hate them. No wonder Blues-GAF is embarrassed to post.

Wasn't really his fault. bad bounce off the blocker.

This is what I mean about the Blues not being able to score legitimate goals.

What stage of grief are you in right now? Choose one of these if your having trouble with your words.

hulk_bound.gif
132298627974-hines-ward-crying.gif

Tabris

What's with the Blues fans popping up out of nowhere? Not that it's a bad thing, just noticed a bunch more Blues fans lately.

Top Bottom