• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Marvie_3

Banned
Will Solo be able to take his first victim to the offseason thread? can't wait to find out.
Solo will be a busy man this weekend.....

Penguins-GAF.......

ib1OMnZLudTq3J.gif

Blackhawks-GAF......

ipWsUXxg2R6HL.gif

Wings-GAF........

ixUqQnsi1cjRr.gif

Canucks-GAF.......

iO00iIzMxNEAY.gif

Sharks-GAF........

i0kDeiwJ1Uf6v.gif

Alucard

Banned
Claude Giroux:

"We don’t really like the fans here. It’s like something we have to prove to the fans that we’re better than them."

Fuck you, Claude. Glad you're focused on "being better than the fans," and not focused on the Pens and your shitty goaltending. Hope you enjoy the feeling of shock you're going to experience after tonight's done, asshole.

IT BEGINS.

So nowadays you just lurk until someone mentions banners or Modano?

What happened to you, man?

I can still remember the day.

I put up many Red Wings banners.

The NHL thread was filled with them.

And in a moment...it was gone.

I was banned for BANNERS.

From that day on, my bloodlust for BANNERS was no more.

Slurmer

Banned
Claude Giroux:

"We don’t really like the fans here. It’s like something we have to prove to the fans that we’re better than them."

Fuck you, Claude. Glad you're focused on "being better than the fans," and not focused on the Pens and your shitty goaltending. Hope you enjoy the feeling of shock you're going to experience after tonight's done, asshole.

IT BEGINS.

He's just pulling a crosby

Claude Giroux:

IT BEGINS.

I can't wait till the Pens are knocked out so you go back into depressed mode like you were the whole series.

Top Bottom