• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Parch

Superstar suspensions get different parameters. They get more than their fair of abuse so it's mostly retaliation. They're not targeting, they're the targets. For the amount of shit that superstars have to put up with, I don't mind them pushing back once in awhile. It's a completely different situation from the headhunters who are out there with the intent of wreckless intensity.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What just happened there? Chara was holding Chimera forever then what?

Then pretended he was hurt.

I saw the replay, they just remained stuck. I didn't see anything at all happen.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Chimera elbowed Chara as they separated according to Twitter.

ShaneB

Oh Chara, you so funny.

Great period of hockey so far, both goalies are putting on a show. Holtby moreso, but Thomas has been great too. Really hope the Caps offense can get on fire here.

Marvie_3

Banned
25 games for Torres?

ibgSxI6Egf5W7R.gif

ShaneB

What the hell kind of nonsense if Kelly Hrudey talking about? If a player played like that all the time, it wouldn't be a big deal, but since he doesn't, that's why they call a penalty? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What the hell kind of nonsense if Kelly Hrudey talking about? If a player played like that all the time, it wouldn't be a big deal, but since he doesn't, that's why they call a penalty? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

'cause you know, players like Torres who commit things like that all the time, then they get punished less. oh.

rellix

IDK about you guys but I'm really enjoying the video of dogs running in a field instead of the Chimera elbow. Thanks NBC!

Top Bottom