• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, Thomas is shit. Looking forward to Rask future.

Great series

image.php

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well, I'm guessing we lose tomorrow. The team is really banged up now, especially after today. Oh well.

I can't see how the Bruins win tomorrow :(

Rask maybe? Thomas had some great saves today, but he also made pretty harsh mistakes. That big rebound on the shot from the boards that lead to the goal comes to mind.

In either case the B's were close in today's game, so I could easily see this going to 7.

vatstep

Did Bergeron play much after taking that hit from Ovechkin? He looked hurt.
I think he took a couple of short shifts, but looked labored from what I was just reading. Not sure if it's anything serious.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SHUT UP TJ OH GOD.

"i just feel like, meh, he didn't go down, pf" - translation: I'm a little boy and I DON'T LIKE IT MEEEEEEH.

Strachan in for Garrison. Should be interesting, Gudbranson filling the cannon role with Campbell.

Another sellout 19k plus crowd on hand. Let's do this! Go Cats!!

Tawpgun

Tough loss. Game felt like it could have gone either way.

If Bruins want to win tomorrow they need to score first.

At least this game gave them some hope on going up against Holtby. If they hadn't scored or only scored once it would have been crushing. Especially after last game. All those shots, nothing went in.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If this is a sellout, then there's a lot of people I want to punch in the face (people not going to the game)

Ugh

Edit: great, FS panthers just went mono

Top Bottom