• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
x610.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Is Stone confirmed for tonight? Any other prospects supposed to come in at some point? Zebinajed? (Sic)

Zibby is shutdown, he had his 2nd concussion of the year in practice with thr AHL team.

Silfverberg is coming tomorrow morning from Sweden.

Stone is apprently skating in the pre game warm up and so is Daugavins. Not sure whos going to play though.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lol what the heck are the FS guys talking about re: jovo

That was clearly a slash lmao

"just trying to play the puck"

Yeah.. And Torres was just trying to change, hossa just got in the way

Acid08

Banned
About 30 minutes until the game starts, oddly calm. I knew from the beginning that this would be the worst matchup for us but I hoped against hope that the Sharks season was bullshit and they had another gear for the playoffs. They just aren't working well as a team and even if we somehow get by the Blues we're not contending for the Cup.

Should be an interesting offseason, lets go Sharks! At least take it to these boring schmucks one more time!

Socreges

Banned
Zibby is shutdown, he had his 2nd concussion of the year in practice with thr AHL team.

Silfverberg is coming tomorrow morning from Sweden.

Stone is apprently skating in the pre game warm up and so is Daugavins. Not sure whos going to play though.
Right, it was Silfverberg I'd read about. Also just realized I'd confused Ryan Strome and Mark Stone.

he's cool too i guess

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Stoned! The prophecy has been fulfilled!

ShaneB

Lundqvist! You bastard! Great chance on that breakaway. Please get out of this period 1-0 Sens! Anderson is stealing this one!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Reporting in from MSG.

Positives are that the Rangers are controlling the puck a lot more. Ottawa's had much less time with puck possession in the Rangers' zone.

On the flip side, our power play is still shit, Henrik had to save our asses on that breakaway near the end, and Anderson looks like a completely different goalie than the guy I saw in net here last week.

Rangers need to keep throwing the puck at Anderson and getting bodies in front. Sens have been losing their cool every time bodies have crowded around Anderson.

Crowd also isnt nearly as hot as in Games 1 and 2. A goal would help that a lot.

Socreges

Banned
Ron McLean trying to make excuses up for Keith and why he elbowed Sedin. Get the fuck out of here.
I didn't even understand it. He said that Keith has been wonky since Torres' hit on Seabrook. Buh? At least he agreed that Keith getting 5 games and Torres getting 25 games makes no sense.

JABEE

Milbury said Keith Jones "should stop being
a dick about" Spezza minor. Jones said it was deserved. Milbury can't control himself on television.

Acid08

Banned
Milbury said Keith Jones "should stop being
a dick about" Spezza minor. Jones said it was deserved. Milbury can't control himself on television.

I'm curious to see if Milbury mentions the pick Perron had this period considering how much he harped on Couture for doing the same thing. Fuckin blowhard.

Top Bottom