• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Socreges

Banned
"Scoring chances are at 0-0 in the first period."
"Does that favour either team?"
"St. Louis. That's the way they want to play."

haha

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Milbury is going to get fired.
Maybe if it was on a national broadcast, but it happened on cable, so they'll almost certainly let him off the hook. I initially thought he said "dink".

Acid08

Banned
"Scoring chances are at 0-0 in the first period."
"Does that favour either team?"
"St. Louis. That's the way they want to play."

haha

I've enjoyed watching the Sharks lose in the WCF for the past two years more than watching this series. It doesn't even feel like playoff hockey.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PANTHERS!

FUCK YEAH!

PHEW such a fucking relief for the moment!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Predators over Red Wings in 5

O ye of little faith.

Just gotta split the first 2 games in Nashville and the series is ours. Their best players are Weber, Suter and Rinne, and Datsyuk has embarressed all three of them multiple times this season. They're a good team but they're a little bit like Phoenix, we match up pretty well against them.

Wings in 6.

I know I'm a day late on this but I just got back.

I couldn't find the others who criticized me for this pick, but I saw this coming a mile away.

The team was terrible down the stretch. It needs a total revamp. Even Babcock after the game said that Detroit actually needed guys who actually wanted to skate. Glad to see the coaching staff publicly saying this.

Also, BRING BACK HUDLER.

Goals in the series while standing as a screen in front of the net:

Hudler -- 1
Holmstrom -- 0

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Curious how that hit on Gaborik late in the period looked on TV. Live it looked like an elbow to the head, but it's hard to tell when it's fairly tiny on the scoreboard.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Curious how that hit on Gaborik late in the period looked on TV. Live it looked like an elbow to the head, but it's hard to tell when it's fairly tiny on the scoreboard.

It looked clean... Only issue was if it was interference (he didn't touch it but was reaching for it)

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I know I'm a day late on this but I just got back.

I couldn't find the others who criticized me for this pick, but I saw this coming a mile away.

The team was terrible down the stretch. It needs a total revamp. Even Babcock after the game said that Detroit actually needed guys who actually wanted to skate. Glad to see the coaching staff publicly saying this.

Also, BRING BACK HUDLER.

Goals in the series while standing as a screen in front of the net:

Hudler -- 1
Holmstrom -- 0
My dream roster for next season (which I know will not happen so don't go all nuts on me guys)

Semin/Datsyuk/Nyquist
Parise/Zetterberg/Franzen
Abdelkader/Filppula/Bertuzzi
Miller/Helm/Eaves
Mursak Emmerton

Suter/Kronwall
Quincey/Smith
White/Ericsson
Kindl

Howard
A backup goalie that's NOT Ty Conklin

Acid08

Banned
Why does Perron bother starting shit with anyone? The second they push him back he shies away with his head down.

Good pressure here.

Top Bottom