• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Acid08

Banned
Canucks are 10-1-2 against the Sharks over the last two seasons. Sharks would be screwed either way. But at least our series would be entertaining.

Eh, doesn't mean shit to me. If you ask me who I wanted to face between the Blues and Canucks, it's the Canucks every time. Records be damned.

Ra\/en

5th point in the series, shut your fucking mouth. No one talks shit about Jumbo right now.

How about Gutless? do people talk about him? He always looks so harmless. It's those eyebrows.

i

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Fuck yeah, so happy! I just knew they'd respond after the 0-4 loss last game. Game six is going to be INSANE.

Now for the Sharks to win and it'll be a fantastic day! Oh, and Phoenix as well!

Acid08

Banned
How about Gutless? do people talk about him? He always looks so harmless. It's those eyebrows.

i

Man, I've been talking more shit about Gutless than anyone. He's playing better but he's still Gutless until he scores.

JR needs to call him out again, he has picked it up both times he's ripped on national TV.

Fucking Theo shutout! WOOOOOO

The D was on it tonight and damn Mattias finally showed up with that effort on the second goal. Fantastic win and great momentum going to Jersey!

Ra\/en

Man, I've been talking more shit about Gutless than anyone. He's playing better but he's still Gutless until he scores.

JR needs to call him out again, he has picked it up both times he's ripped on national TV.

I sure hope Marleau does something. The Sharks need to win. I can't stand the thought of the blues advancing. Ugh.

Socreges

Banned
Record ain't shit when it comes to the playoffs especially this year
Huh?? I doubt records have ever been such a good indicator:

Phoenix won the season series (3-1)
St Louis won the season series (4-0)
LA tied the season series (2-2)
Nashville tied the season series (3-3)
Philadelphia won the season series (4-2)
Ottawa won the season series (3-1)
Washington won the season series (3-1)
Florida tied the season series (2-2)

Socreges

Banned
*Spezza scores*

"Ottawa looks like they're gonna take a 2-nothing lead, going back home!"

*gets corrected off-mic*

"So now with a 2-nothing lead, they take a 3-2 series lead in the series!"

It's not even funny anymore.

fallout

It's not even funny anymore.
I've learned to get over the mistakes, but his constant stating of factual things to fill air is killing me.

"................... Ottawa versus New York! ............. it's the year 2012! ................ my name is Bob Cole! ................. I am wearing a suit!"

Top Bottom