• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Marvie_3

Banned
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif
iELImUjHt7ERi.gif

He played well all series, just had mental lapses which cost the Hawks bigtime.

I'm glad they didn't bench him for this game, Emery is good but he would be a fish out of water in the series.

Absolutely! I am huge fan of Crawford and he has played very well all series. I'm just really happy that he played well today after the two lapses in the last two OT's.

Quick

Banned
Torts interview post-game talking about Neil. Then someone blurts out, "The commissioner saw it. He was here," or something. Torts: "Well, that's great."

lol, was that Larry Brooks?

Marvie_3

Banned
He played well all series, just had mental lapses which cost the Hawks bigtime.

I'm glad they didn't bench him for this game, Emery is good but he would be a fish out of water in the series.
Yeah. Those two OT goals he gave up were absolutely inexcusable. I still don't see the 'Hawks winning this series though.

Just saw this on HFBoards, a few minutes before the GWG:

"Hossa emerges from the back with a steel chair, clocks Mike Smith while the official has his back turned, Stalberg redeems himself by nailing the winner. Jim Ross begins screaming, "GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! NO! NO!!!" Fade to black on the grimacing angry face of Vince McMahon while Hossa's entrance music blasts throughout Jobing.com arena."

:lol :lol :lol

ShaneB

Torts interview post-game talking about Neil. Then someone blurts out, "The commissioner saw it. He was here," or something. Torts: "Well, that's great."

lol, was that Larry Brooks?

The more I see the highlight of the hit, the more I think it could've been a hell of a lot worse. Not suspending Neal would go with the line of thinking that since Boyle wasn't severely injured, it was a clean hit. But like I said, knowing it could've been a lot worse, should be the precedent for a suspension. I'm a Sens fan yeah, but the point is being proactive, and not reactive. Clean up the game, don't clean up the mess after the fact.
And now it's bed time, good day of Hockey regardless, Caps, Sens, and Hawks all win! Not bad at all. Meh for the Blues and Panthers.

Marvie_3

Banned

"Hossa emerges from the back with a steel chair, clocks Mike Smith while the official has his back turned, Stalberg redeems himself by nailing the winner. Jim Ross begins screaming, "GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! NO! NO!!!" Fade to black on the grimacing angry face of Vince McMahon while Hossa's entrance music blasts throughout Jobing.com arena."

This would be awesome. Only thing that would be more awesome was if "Crawford" skated out to center ice, took off his mask and revealed that he was actually Hossa, then blasted a knucklepuck past Smith to win the game.

This would be awesome. Only thing that would be more awesome was if "Crawford" skated out to center ice, took off his mask and revealed that he was actually Hossa, then blasted a knucklepuck past Smith to win the game.

:lol

Such a good day for Chicago sports.

Hawks win
Sox win (Humber perfect game)
Bulls win

...If only the Cubs had lost.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
So due to an awful night, I missed my Blues clinching the win tonight. I am very upset.

But the silver lining is that they won and are advancing. So that makes me happy.

Well played series, Sharks, and best of luck next year.

RBH

rofl

Top Bottom