• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Anyways, my heart can't take another OT loss, damnit. Not after a perfect game. Fuck.

Same here.

Doan almost scored again... that is going to happen one more time but he will score. Yotes want to put this away... they are playing harder than the Hawks. Also, blame Oduya for all that. He tried bouncing the puck against the board again.

Son of a bitch! Another overtime. Come on Crawford. No more lame goals. He might be a little nervous now that it is going into OT again.

Hawks - Keith
Coyotes - Yandle

Marvie_3

Banned
OT again?

iA6YshsNQzTDq.gif

RC

Banned
OT again? Oh yay, again and again!

Phoneix Coyotes coming at ya!
Watch the trap kid!
Best protect ya crease!
Watch the trap kid!
Shane Doan and all
Watch the trap kid!

It's the Biz-Nasty!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bieksa is on fire:

So there we all were at Rogers Arena early Saturday afternoon, interrogating Canuck players for their up-to-minute thoughts on their playoff predicament against the L.A. Kings. CBC’s Scott Oake was among the group and when he fired consecutive questions at Bieksa, whose hockey nickname is Juice, it immediately became amusing.

Said Bieksa to Oake: “What are you doing this for, anyway? Aren’t you a commentator?” Replied Oake to Bieksa: “This is for tonight. There is a show called Hockey Night In Canada. It’s been on for 60 years. Have you heard of it?”

Replied Bieksa to Oake: “Yeah, I’ve seen it once in a while. Terrible host but…” Responded Oake: “Well, it’s the best you’re going to get.”

It was the best laugh anybody got in the Canuck dressing room Saturday. Thanks for the levity.

Top Bottom