• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gaborik waited way too long to shoot on that 2 on 1, easy goal if he shoots it right away, it must have bobbled on him

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Except for that final flurry at the end of the period, the Rangers are play much better defense. Now if they can only finish.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Great effort that first half, but we can't keep squandering chances like that.

Senators finished the period strong after that penalty. Rangers need to get momentum back on their side to start the 2nd. More offense and pressure in Ottawa's zone. Eventually we're going to run out of gas if we have to keep playing D like the end there.

Henrik looks good but not flawless. D bailed him out of a few big rebounds.

calder

I'm 100% sure Cole was saying "Staal -the defenseman!" like that to remind himself both which Staal he's talking about and which team he's watching.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I don't believe so. NFL is an ever expanding juggernaut. This could be a fantasy draft and still compete.

Put things this way:

Vancouver game the other night drew 3.5 million viewers in Canada - and for the hockey hotbed (where Ottawa/Toronto/Montreal resides) that's a late game

MSG is seeing viewership they haven't seen since the mid 90s and NBC is seeing huge increases

Top it off with game 7 and being Canada's last hope with how new york won last game...

I'm sure between the 2 countries they can top 7 million

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
2-0 is still doable, 3-0 is game. Next goal is extremely important, Sens better get it soon.

EDIT: PP, better score now.

EDIT2: ALFIIIIEEEEE

Top Bottom