• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Cat Party

I think I might go to game 4 between LA and St Louis on Sunday, May 6. Does Stubhub work well for playoff game tickets? I've never been to a playoff game... looks like I'm paying well over $100 per ticket for decent seats? Ugh

Buy now or wait until game day for cheaper seats?

What makes you think they'll get cheaper?

huvud.gif

:lol

Dan O'ourke reffing the florida game.
Please for the love of god dont give us Tim Peel again. If so good series Rangers and good luck next round.

bettman.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I feel the exact same about the Flyers. They're now what the Penguins were supposed to be.

Youth, offensive talent and swag.
Yep, Giroux alone is more likeable then the entire Pens team combined, can't wait for them to give him the C, he'll be one of the best Captains in the league.

Socreges

Banned
Because of Allaire (this is no joke, apparently he demanded the panthers hire him), because nonis, because he is wanted and needed, because no matter how bad he plays it would likely be an improvement
Those really don't seem like reasons Luongo would prioritize over non-playoffness and media insanity.

I think it's safe to say that there's a generous amount of bullshit being sent around right now.

Karma, lol. Not even Carter and Ritchie's mommies are as defensive of the poor little things as you are.
Eloquently put.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
NONE of my sports teams have ever won any championship, ever. to hear bruins fans bitching about their team one year after winning the cup cracks me up.

Sanjuro

NONE of my sports teams have ever won any championship, ever. to hear bruins fans bitching about their team one year after winning the cup cracks me up.

Don't you only have one team?

I really don't see anyone bitching on here. Gives me more time for the Bobby V show!

Your pitching really isn't supposed to be this good. Wonder if they are going to look for a solid bat to stick with Detroit.

Always puzzled me as to why. Floyd has shown potential in the past. Danks is a solid pitcher. Sale has great potential. Humber was great last year and was snubbed for an all-star berth. Peavy is a pretty damn good pitcher too if he stays healthy. I don't think anyone here thought pitching would be an issue.

As far as a bat, it probably depends on how we're looking at the trade deadline.

On a hockey note, Malkin is going to dominate the voting, which sucks. I don't want a fucking Pens player on the cover.

Seguin

Banned
Such bullshit G has to face Malkin in the next round. EA was just scared they'd have an all Flyers final.

You know this thing is 100% fixed, right? Otherwise it would be Kessel or Subban on the cover thanks to ballot stuffers. EA already knows who it is going to be and is running this to hel generate some interest after the abortion that was NHL 12

Socreges

Banned
Our cities have more than hockey to help cope with first-round exits. That's generally why we don't burn ours down after losses.
This... doesn't even make any sense.

Anyway, the coma-inducing baseball conversation has no place in here. We've got our hands full with EA cover art discussion, thanks.

So this is relevant.

Partied with Dale Weise and Aaron Volpatti last night. Volpatti bought me a jager bomb and Weise hit on the girl I was with, who then turned around and said to me "that ugly hockey player just hit on me".

Great time.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Those really don't seem like reasons Luongo would prioritize over non-playoffness and media insanity.

I think it's safe to say that there's a generous amount of bullshit being sent around right now.

Eloquently put.

Nah, really the only reason I believe has any possible merit is allaire

But then again, he was considering retiring so I don't put much into it

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Roxy, obviously.

obviously.

I like how Stamkos is still in the running for the NHL 13 cover vote.

I don't get it? Stamkos vs Malking is a bit of an unfortunate Matchup though lol. But from the looks of it, they just took 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15 in votes after the initial round and put them on the left side of the bracket, and the even numbers on the right side, and are now matching up 1v15, 2v16, etc? At least that's what I'm assuming how they're doing it... That would mean that Datsyuk and Giroux got the most votes in the initial round, which makes most sense to me. Also 14 teams didn't make the "playoffs", because only one of each team was able to be voted upon, and those with the least votes after that round probably got eliminated.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Good luck to the Sens and their fans tonight. I don't think they have a snowball's chance in hell, but I'd love to see them pull it out.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I liked it back in the day when EA would base the cover athlete on what new feature they were going to focus on for the upcoming game. Which is why I'm sad to see no goalies on the cover since Beezer back in 97. They really need to focus on goalies moving forward.

Top Bottom