• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Revenant

casualty-care-clip-image004.jpg

Can't believe I left the bar after the Raptors game because it looked like the Panthers were done for.......then they score 2 goals as I'm walking to my car from the subway lol

MADNESS

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Man oh man what a game. I feel like Amir0x taking ecstasy for the first time or something

fallout

There's just too much to comment on. Holy shit. So many chances. I have no idea how these guys will be able to keep this up ... I think it'll come down to someone making a big mistake.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I want Mecha-Madden to score. What a beast, they just played the replay of the hit, so much blood everywhere and he, I quote, "looks like his face is broken". Yes. SCORE MADDEN AND RATS AND THE WORLD WILL BE YOURS.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I find it more puzzling how Campbell only got 3 minor penalties all season... One being delay of game (puck over glass)

Top Bottom