• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Flyers/Devils: bloodbath
Rangers/Capitals: Holtby > Anderson, but...?
Blues/Kings: zzz
Predators/Coyotes: lol? But maybe Smith is the real deal

Brinbe

At the very least, Flyers-Devils will be an entertaining slugfest on/off the ice. And NY-WAS should be the most watchable series.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
*sigh* ...that's sad. Feel crushed =(

I'm really proud of the team, and proud of the fans - they didn't sit down once since the first time the Panthers scored.

Good season :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Everyone can be happy about the fact that whatever happens, they'll have more points than MutFox (who?) in the playoff bracket, because he's the only one with 0 points after the first round and thus won't be getting anymore.

5/8, slightly better than random! yay................

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone can be happy about the fact that whatever happens, they'll have more points than MutFox (who?) in the playoff bracket, because he's the only one with 0 points after the first round and thus won't be getting anymore.

Isn't he a Canucks fan?

Tied for 1st :)

MacAttack

Flyers, please crush every single ounce of life out of New Jersey please.

Dang it, sorry Panthers, you guys should be the ones moving on.
Need to see the Devils win that series just to see the yankeehater meltdown.

Then have the Rangers win the Cup over the 'Preds in 5' while KingHenrik refuses to celebrate.

Sadly, I'm the only one tied for first, but the team I picked wrong was my Stanley Cup Winner, so I'm going down here soon. Dang it DETROIT!!!

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
That was one hell of a ride. Brodeur turns 40 soon, he can't keep playing so good forever.

Hopefully we meet again in the playoffs next year. As long as its not another twelve year wait. I'm just glad I care about playoff hockey again. Time to rest up, reload and start thinking about a division title defense.

Cagey

Banned
Need to see the Devils win that series just to see the yankeehater meltdown.

Then have the Rangers win the Cup over the 'Preds in 5' games while KingHenrik refuses to celebrate.

I'd rather see the Flyers sweep us than that fucking apocalyptic nightmare endgame

Ra\/en

ok I'll take this.

I did badly last time. I think I got like 2/8.

Blues/LA = LA in 7
Phoenix/NSH = NSH in 6

Rangers/Caps = Rangers in 7
PHI/NJD = NJD in 7

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
I'd rather cut off my testicles.

image.php

Still nothing but proud of this team.

They were projected to be 15th the East, and dead last int the division... 145 days atop the SE.

Said we would 't make the playoffs.

Then said we would be swept by Jersey.

Most of all this team has something these last squads didn't have, they play for the team and each other. Now this orginization means something again. Fans have a reason to. cheer. Most importantly the future for one is bright, very bright.

Huberdeau and Markstrom coming in next year, our D-men are some of the very best in the league, our coach actually inspires his men. Thiis is a team that means something again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ok I'll take this.

I did badly last time. I think I got like 2/8.

Blues/LA = LA in 7
Phoenix/NSH = NSH in 6

Rangers/Caps = Rangers in 7
PHI/NJD = NJD in 7

Blues in 6
Nashville in 5
Rangers in 6
PHI in 7

Top Bottom