• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Coyotes-logo_625-600x600.jpg

I'm getting ready

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Go Coyotes!

I don't want Quebec to have a team, since their mayor is a little self-titled-king and basically subventioning the purchase of a hockey team for the profit of a corporation.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Go Coyotes!

I don't want Quebec to have a team, since their mayor is a little self-titled-king and basically subventioning the purchase of a hockey team for the profit of a corporation.

They are all for profit

It's better than the NHL holding a small city hostage for payouts so a team can stay there

Hey guys, the parking will pay for all of it!

Phoenix is looking good

Looks pretty even so far

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They are all for profit

It's better than the NHL holding a small city hostage for payouts so a team can stay there

Hey guys, the parking will pay for all of it!

Looks pretty even so far

Yes they are all for profit, except the government is paying $400 million to build them an arena, while Quebecor is putting $40 million.

And of course it will probably cost more in the end. If we're gonna pay $400 million for something that can be profitable, we might as well make the profits ourselves, and not subvention the loss and privatize the gains.

Otherwise, there should be no team. So I hope they don't get the team and get it right in the face.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm more of less just watching this game to see what Phoenix does differently than Detroit. Where are they taking shots from? When do they break out? When do they dump and chase instead of carry it in? It's kind of cool to actually be able to see differences this early.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I like Nashville and want them to go all the way, but I'm finding it hard to care about this game :(

Top Bottom