• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Clydefrog

CARTMANS WIN!!

I legitimately LOL'ed.

What a monumental win for the Kings. It was HUGE to see the rest of the team bailout Quick for his bad performance tonight. If they lost, confidence would be way down and the series would turn. Now they have momentum going into another road game on Tuesday. Kopitar KILLED IT tonight! AWESOME WIN

GO KINGS GO

i'm going to try and go to game 4 like I did last series, since it's a noon game on a Sunday again

mike-modano-1.jpg

You're both doing it wrong.

I legitimately LOL'ed.

What a monumental win for the Kings. It was HUGE to see the rest of the team bailout Quick for his bad performance tonight. If they lost, confidence would be way down and the series would turn. Now they have momentum going into another road game on Tuesday. Kopitar KILLED IT tonight! AWESOME WIN

GO KINGS GO

i'm going to try and go to game 4 like I did last series, since it's a noon game on a Sunday again

I'm going to try and be there for Game 4 too, I just hate the drive up from SD.

Alucard

Banned
Dale Hunter is done with the Capitals apparently they're reporting on Hockeycentral.

It's on TSN.ca now too, and was apparently reported in The Washington Post.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=395920

There's a quick quote from McPhee in there, as well. "It wasn't unexpected."

What style will the new coach bring in? The Caps have tried everything: all-out offense, hybrid style, all-out defense. Nothing has worked.

MacAttack

Looking for NHL Diabros to add when the Diablo 3 launches.

Here's my Battletag: MacAttack#1875

PM me or post your tag here.

Edit: ill keep tabs on who posts and make a master list.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LA Kings ‏ @LAKings

#NHL13Cover Fact - @28CGiroux has manned a t-shirt cannon at a Nickeback show, Kopitar has not. Vote Kopitar

:lol :lol best team twitter by far

Cagey

Banned
Cagey#1563

Devils/Rangers blood feud starting tonight? Graduation? Friday to Tuesday DIII LAN party for great justice? All in one week?

Time to celebrate
584550_o.gif

ShaneB

Looking for NHL Diabros to add when the Diablo 3 launches.

Here's my Battletag: MacAttack#1875

PM me or post your tag here.

Edit: ill keep tabs on who posts and make a master list.

The gaf battletag list is just montrous, so yeah, as I mentioned before in this thread, it would be nice to have specifics so I can add a few here and there when possible..

ShaneB#1910

As for the game tonight, I'm actually quite excited, knowing the history these two teams have, it should make for great playoff hockey atmosphere.

Interesting note..

"The last time these opponents met for a Stanley Cup ticket, the year was 1994. The Mark Messier-led Rangers, of course, won that series en route to the championship. They defeated a young netminder by the name of Martin Brodeur. Eighteen springs later, absolutely nothing has changed in net for the Devils; the Rangers are on their 23rd goaltender since that series. But he’s a pretty sharp one."

23 goalies since then.. and Brodeur is still rockin in net for the Devils.

Clydefrog

oh neat. Simon Gagne cleared for contact

wonder if he'll make it back for the cup finals lol

Sutter already said he'll stick to the lineup he's used unless they start losing. That's why Clifford has been sitting out despite being their highest goal scorer of the playoffs last year (which I imagine was a fluke, but still...)

I'd love to see Gagne play but I don't want to mess with this awesome chemistry the team has right now.

and heretic's tears are delicious

Red_Man

So Semin's agent has said he's going to hit free agency not surprisingly, and that his focus is to play in the NHL. Wonder we're he'll land and for how much.

~Kinggi~

Banned
NHL Diabros is brilliant, this eve of Diablo 3. Too bad i want the Devils to fuckin burn in the fire.

LETS GO RANGERS YOU CAN DOOOO ITTTTTTTTTT GO FASTTTTTTT YEEEEEEEEEEAAAA

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lol... CBC ruined the song Saturday night Song... Again

They replaced Saturday with Hockey and it sounds so fucking weird... It was bad enough when they changed it to the girl version

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Game #8 for me in the stands. Same bitchin' seats as Game 7. Gotta love production clients.

Player warmups are over. Let's do this!

Cagey

Banned
DIEEEEEEE YOU

My first experiences with hockey were as a wee little 7 year old boy in the 1993-94 season, and I've been permanently scarred ever since. Matteau and Messier can eat dicks until Judgment Day.

EDIT: on an unrelated note, that was year two of my Knicks fandom, and I feel the same way about John Starks.

Red_Man

Lol... CBC ruined the song Saturday night Song... Again

They replaced Saturday with Hockey and it sounds so fucking weird... It was bad enough when they changed it to the girl version
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Top Bottom