• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Alucard

Banned
Cube, no worries, man. The Habs will go back to providing exciting losses for you in 5 months. Just gonna have to put up with watching superior playoff teams for the time being.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Cube, no worries, man. The Habs will go back to providing exciting losses for you in 5 months. Just gonna have to put up with watching superior playoff teams for the time being.

ice burn, yeeeeeeaaaahhhh!~

Also, this series is gonna be super tight. Super tight!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sounds really similar to your playoff experience.

Socreges

Banned
Picture for us in America?
3471748.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Sounds really similar to your playoff experience.

The Pens' 2012 playoffs were disastrous. Not even going to try to pretend they weren't. Just tired of cube using the word "boring" to talk about these games. Why does he watch at all, save to bitch?

ShaneB

Wasn't really paying attention to the first period since I was playing the GW2 stress test. Will relax and watch this game now, kinda glad it's still 0-0, feels like I didn't miss anything at all!

Cagey

Banned
The Devils cannot let this opportunity slip away. They're playing better, sometimes by a huge margin. Rangers gassed. Game 2 is Wednesday. Tremendous opportunity here damnit.

GET THIS SHIT DONE

Top Bottom