• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Socreges

Banned
NHL gaf is just too East coast/Canada centric.
NHL GAF is to some extent representative of the most active fanbases. It's no coincidence that we didn't have a single Coyote fan posting in here until the playoffs started.

I can't be the only one who doesn't give a shit about this game right? Right? Oh who I'm I kidding.
I don't care either. I just think it's funny how much attention it's getting in this thread of all places.

Like vat, I'd probably be interested if I had a decent PC.

If anyone's up for some FIFA 12 (360), let me know. *tumbleweed*

Revenant

I don't care either. I just think it's funny how much attention it's getting in this thread of all places.

Blizzard games are huge, I bet a bunch of community threads have Diablo 3 posts the past few days. It's like you expect us to talk about hockey or something in this thread!

EDIT: and I'm in.. who wants to touch me!

Blizzard games are huge, I bet a bunch of community threads have Diablo 3 posts the past few days. It's like you expect us to talk about hockey or something in this thread!

EDIT: and I'm in.. who wants to touch me!

I do! But I don't feel like playing Diablo, maybe we can spam Chatroulette in Hawks jerseys instead?

Just jerseys

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

ShaneB

So we've got the NHL Diabro GAF force. Any NHLers for GW2?

Of course! I've posted in the GW2 thread many times :) Just have been quiet there since I've been consumed with Diablo 3 excitement. It was nice playing the stress test last night.

If any fellow Bruins fans want to add me to the party, my BattleTag is UberTag#1577.

This just made me laugh. So you're saying you don't want to play with non-Bruin fans? :p

Since no one gives a shit anymore about hockey and this is now unofficially VIDEOGAMEZ-AGE...

Anyone up for some Civ 5 or Borderlands?

I wanted to love Civ V, and maybe I will someday when I try and play it again.

Soooo ... Torchlight 2, anyone?

I was so excited for Torchlight 2, but since it's a fairly open platform, I worry that it'll turn into a mess of a cheaters and crazy modded loot. But who knows.

edit: As for all the battle tags listed above, I'll be adding folks when I get home tonight.

Steam profile thing. Busy with finals most of this week, but up for borderlands/civ/other stuff down the road.

...forget where to check for the GW2 handle, as I'm not sure what the randomly generated numbers were, just logged in with my email.

Oh. Right. Hockey thread. I'm effectively rooting for LA because I'm pro GagneCup, but am really just on a Western generic bandwagon at this point. Guess I could force myself to tolerate a Devils win if I had to. Maybe I'm just anti-Rags.

ShaneB

KuGsj.gif
That is fantastic.

Socreges

Banned
No, but as a fan of the Los Angeles Kings its why I don't post here much.

If the Kings were to somehow win the cup, there'd probably be 50 posts about the Leafs to every 1 post about the Kings.
Yeah, that's bullshit. No one's talking about other teams that aren't playing right now (except in the offseason thread). Conversation still revolves around the remaining teams. The thread is just really inactive.

Not to mention that Puddles and Clydefrog haven't seemed to have a problem with participating.

What has this thread become? Sorry, I have been far too busy to pay attention to what is going on with hockey right now unfortunately, my job pretty much prevents me from being able to do anything else all day except for at nights. :/

Ah, the life of a new college graduate, fun!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What has this thread become? Sorry, I have been far too busy to pay attention to what is going on with hockey right now unfortunately, my job pretty much prevents me from being able to do anything else all day except for at nights. :/

Ah, the life of a new college graduate, fun!

You'd think all you did was hanging around at home looking for jobs...

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Grand Marnier Robo Cam, FFS

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
TSN must have been told to not say anything bad about the coyotes

Because ray ferraro has been completely bob cole to the power of 10

ShaneB

Have the hockey game on in the back... and they score! Go Kings!!

Added everyone in D3 that was listed earlier. I'm already hopelessly addicted.

Alucard

Banned
Time to guess NHL.com puns.

A King's Ransom
King of the Hill
All Hail the King (or Hail to the King, Baby)
All the King's Men
King of Blades
Kingdom Come
A Kingly Sum (in event of blowout)

Top Bottom