• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Alucard

Banned
Not sure if they could handle LA (assuming they both make it)

LA is definitely making it unless Mike Smith turns into Patrick Roy in god mode.

Quick and Lundqvist would make for a good Finals matchup. I just have a bad feeling that the Rangers might actually pull this off on the back of Henrik this season.

cube444

Just read a crazy stat where when teams play all 14 games in the first two rounds, they are 0-38 in the next round.

Rangers might just change this.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Anythings possible. To be honest Devils gave the fuck up and got dominated once that first goal went in. Next game if they score early that could spell doom. We shall see.

Alucard

Banned
Just read a crazy stat where when teams play all 14 games in the first two rounds, they are 0-38 in the next round.

Rangers might just change this.

Gotta figure all that shot blocking is going to wear them down eventually. Except that it doesn't seem to be happening. :(

Cagey

Banned
Anythings possible. To be honest Devils gave the fuck up and got dominated once that first goal went in. Next game if they score early that could spell doom. We shall see.

I wouldn't say they gave up, but they were dominated all the same. The timing was brutal: what, 90 seconds into the period? Less?

Regroup and understand that if it's going to take that sort of performance every period from Lundqvist to keep the Rangers in the game when they're getting outplayed, you'll be fine in the long run. Just hope they fucking believe that.

Gotta figure all that shot blocking is going to wear them down eventually. Except that it doesn't seem to be happening. :(

Just shoot the fucking puck into their faces when they're on the ground. There's no other means of punishing a team for lying on the ice.

cube444

Hard to say but what a bad bad loss if you're a Devils fan with them rested up and the Rangers having played 15 games in the first two rounds.

Then you get shutout! :lol I don't think the Capitals even got shutout by Rangers.

Alucard

Banned
How flustered do you think Pierre is doing this interview while staring into hanks dreamy eyes

breathing50.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ahh what a great third period. Just a great effort all around in that period for the Rangers.

Really nice to see Kreider on the scoresheet again too.

MacAttack

NHL-DIABRO-GAF BattleTags:

Looking for NHL Diabros to add when Diablo 3 launches.

Here's my Battletag: MacAttack#1875

Entropya#1176

Cagey#1563

The gaf battletag list is just montrous, so yeah, as I mentioned before in this thread, it would be nice to have specifics so I can add a few here and there when possible..

ShaneB#1910

NHL DIABRO GAF UNITE

sefskillz#1454

endresults#1674. I've never played Diablo, but I lost my soul to WoW for a few years there. I regret nothing.

Smiley#1433

Not sure if I'll get it tomorrow or over the weekend, whenever work will let me play :/

Jerkface#6636

COME AT ME WITH HUGS AND LOOT

If any fellow Bruins fans want to add me to the party, my BattleTag is UberTag#1577.

MY DABLOS TAG, GUYS.

purge#1863

Revenant#1117

my battletag.

EDIT: Wow, the music during install is awesome

Solo#1792

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I can't be the only one who doesn't give a shit about this game right? Right? Oh who I'm I kidding.
I don't! I have a five-year-old MacBook anyway, so I couldn't play it even if I wanted to.

I guess while we're all looking for friends, uhh, anyone have SSX on 360 and still playing? Started at it again recently and am looking for some more scores to challenge. Anyone? No... probably no.

Revenant

I don't! I have a five-year-old MacBook anyway, so I couldn't play it even if I wanted to.

I guess while we're all looking for friends, uhh, anyone have SSX on 360 and still playing? Started at it again recently and am looking for some more scores to challenge. Anyone? No... probably no.

Revenant067

SSX is a great game, kind of got swept under the rug unfortunately.

Revenant

I need friends too guys, for Mortal Kombat on the PS3?

well since I'm still up and if you're serious - Matthias067. Haven't really played much MK online but I do own it and play it with friends at schoo. So if you're really good and want to stomp someones ass in I'm your patsy!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The IIHF Power Rankings keep delivering, here's the top3 and they're glorious:

RUSSIA
You can suspend us, but you can’t stop us

CANADA
Burrows and Phaneuf are beloved national heroes

USA
Getting it done – even without Patrick Kane’s mature leadership

RC

Banned
well since I'm still up and if you're serious - Matthias067. Haven't really played much MK online but I do own it and play it with friends at schoo. So if you're really good and want to stomp someones ass in I'm your patsy!

It's on like donkey kong. I'm a scrub too, so have no fear.

Top Bottom