• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Kifimbo

Just to make Red Man happy I'm gonna say that the Devils trip to the Stanley Cup is no doubt the work of DIABLO! (III)

You might be onto something. Devils won the Cup in 2000...the year Diablo II lauched.

And they also when to the SC finals the year after, when Diablo II: Lord of Destruction was launched.

Kings vs Devils finals, whoever wins, we lose. :/

No seriously, first SCF in a while where I don't want either team to win. I guess though if I'm forced to choose them, I want Jersey only to see Marty go out with a Stanley Cup and with hopes that Parise will get his SC as a departing present to move on and come to Detroit. I would choose LA but I really can't with all of the band-wagoners who are just realizing they have a team because both of their basketball teams are out of the playoffs.

So I guess go Jersey, however I see the Kings winning still unfortunately.

Well i was depressed this whole playoff run, even though they made it this far. Still hurts because it's the fucking Devils. But with all the game 7s and lack of offense this was inevitable. I hope Kings squash them like a fucking bug!!!!

No seriously, first SCF in a while where I don't want either team to win. I guess though if I'm forced to choose them, I want Jersey only to see Marty go out with a Stanley Cup and with hopes that Parise will get his SC as a departing present to move on and come to Detroit. I would choose LA but I really can't with all of the band-wagoners who are just realizing they have a team because both of their basketball teams are out of the playoffs.

Now you know how Red Wings/Pens felt for Flyers fans for TWO FUCKING YEARS!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just to make Red Man happy I'm gonna say that the Devils trip to the Stanley Cup is no doubt the work of DIABLO! (III)
hvromw0g7l.jpg

Revenant

1329414634_dog_slap.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Devils, fuck yeah! Rangers fans, see you in the '13 playoffs thread (I kid, I kid).

I think this is gonna be a great Final, maybe even going 7 games. I'd like the Devils to win, but I don't really care all that much. It's the first time in years where I can just relax, watch, and not have to root for/against one of the teams.

Hell yeah, still psyched about that ending.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For th love of god, someone PLEASE youtube Tortorella's PC and post a link here. Anything.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
For th love of god, someone PLEASE youtube Tortorella's PC and post a link here. Anything.
It'll probably be his least interesting one yet. Coaches are usually pretty sedate after an elimination, almost relaxed — even a guy like Tortorella.

Another good game, looking forward to the finals. To be honest, I've wanted to hate New Jersey when watching them play Philly and New York, but I really like how hard they're playing and found myself cheering for them. Still rooting for LA to win it though for sure.

Cagey

Banned
'94 no more. The hockey scourge of my childhood, at the ripe old age of 7, has been vanquished.

ADAM HENRIQUE AND ILYA KOVALCHUK YOU SEXY MOTHERFUCKERS.

tumblr_m2p9vzye361r1axvjo5_250.gif
tumblr_m2p9vzye361r1axvjo6_250.gif

I don't give a fuck what happens next. Kings look awesome, likely they'll win. Whatever. Season = HUMANGOUS BEEIG success.

Devils, fuck yeah! Rangers fans, see you in the '13 playoffs thread (I kid, I kid).

I think this is gonna be a great Final, maybe even going 7 games. I'd like the Devils to win, but I don't really care all that much. It's the first time in years where I can just relax, watch, and not have to root for/against one of the teams.

Hell yeah, still psyched about that ending.

Stoked for the Kings sweep now

Top Bottom