• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Socreges

Banned
HEY YANKEEHATER

tumblr_lynigyw80B1r8058ko1_400.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
KingHenrik30 is going to come in here and make us all feel bad for hating his terrible team...

time to blow up the Rangers!
Nah he didn't even watch the first round remember? As far as he knows the team played so bad in the first playoff game they just quit out of the playoffs entirely.

LJ11

Thought we were the better team the last two periods, but you can't keep putting yourself in a hole in the first. They just never came out and played in the first.

So close to netting one early in OT too.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't think I'm ever going to make season or playoff predictions again after this past season and post season. Unbelievable.

Revenant

Wonder if this thread will wither even more, we should just use the thread title as ad space :lol

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| GO SEE PROMETHEUS ON JUNE 8th!

....but seriously, go see Prometheus.

Socreges

Banned
Wonder if this thread will wither even more, we should just use the thread title as ad space :lol

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| GO SEE PROMETHEUS ON JUNE 8th!

....but seriously, go see Prometheus.
NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| Watch Cagey and Clydefrog as they learn about the other conference

Leeness

Haha, one of the reporters talking to one of the Devils.

"Only four more games to go, huh? Congrats!"

I don't think that's how you meant it, but yes, the Kings probably will sweep the Cup!

Top Bottom