• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Sanjuro

I need to stop giving the playoffs shit. This series has been pretty good to this point. I need one of them rested enough to be LA as well.

Socreges

Banned
Glenn Healy literally just said that, "As a result of" Kovalchuk's taunting and Bernier's embellishment, the Rangers were able to come back and tie it 2-2.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Glenn Healy literally just said that, "As a result of" Kovalchuk's taunting and Bernier's embellishment, the Rangers were able to come back and tie it 2-2.
You're making it sound like you're surprised Healy said something that is completely idiotic.

fallout

You're making it sound like you're surprised Healy said something that is completely idiotic.
"This is some of the worst goaltending I've ever seen!" -- Glenn Healy

"The way they're playing, you'd think they WANT to be playing golf!" -- Glenn Healy

"I mean come on, guys!"-- Glenn Healy

"If you don't make that pass, you may as well go jump off a bridge!" -- Glenn Healy

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
No way the Rangers lose this.

Dr.Acula

Banned
lol, missed that entire third period buying and selling shit on the Diablo auction house. I mad upgraded my dips by over 300, and increased all my resistances and hp.

Now I'm rewarded with game 7 OT!

Woo!

Red_Man

lol, missed that entire third period buying and selling shit on the Diablo auction house. I mad upgraded my dips by over 300, and increased all my resistances and hp.
MoVVH.gif

Just tired of hearing about D3

Socreges

Banned
Think of it this way. If I told you that Manics beat his wife last night (event), you wouldn't blink. But perhaps you'd be interested in knowing that he used nothing but his children's Nerf toys (method).

Red_Man

Think of it this way. If I told you that Manics beat his wife last night (event), you wouldn't blink. But perhaps you'd be interested in knowing that he used his children's Nerf toys (method).
.............Well played.....well played......

Revenant

KingHenrik30 is going to come in here and make us all feel bad for not hating his terrible team...

time to blow up the Rangers!

MoVVH.gif

Just tired of hearing about D3

I'm gonna start a Diablo 3 journal for my next few playthroughs just so I can pm it to you. Also, I'll post a snippet of it in this thread everytime you post.

Top Bottom