• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '13 EASHL: Counting Bettman's Zeroes

I'll be on later, and I think Stammer will be too. Anyone else? 3-0-1 at the moment. Let's keep it rolling and get into the elite division.

Socreges

Banned
Why the hostility from Natural Born Penalty Killers? Don't they have a lot more experience (EASHL generally and together)?

Anyway, I'm gonna look into how this works. I figure I need to create my own player first. What positions do you guys need?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why the hostility from Natural Born Penalty Killers? Don't they have a lot more experience (EASHL generally and together)?

Anyway, I'm gonna look into how this works. I figure I need to create my own player first. What positions do you guys need?

They only beat us in OT and 2nd OT (on 2 powerplay goals) with their 4 years of experience as a club versus our 1month of experience, and they were 5 people playing versus our 4. they also play way more than us. They somehow have to assert their "dominance", right ;)

I think most needed is a Center, but really any forward would probably do? :D We're generally good on d-men, but then last time we were suddenly short d-men, so just play whatever you like best? ;)

Marvie_3

Banned
They only beat us in OT and 2nd OT (on 2 powerplay goals) with their 4 years of experience as a club versus our 1month of experience, and they were 5 people playing versus our 4. they also play way more than us. They somehow have to assert their "dominance", right ;)

You fuckers got bailed out by your AI goalie. Don't pretend those games were close because of the score. One game only went to OT because your AI scored your only goal of the game.

Smiley90

You fuckers got bailed out by your AI goalie. Don't pretend those games were close because of the score. One game only went to OT because your AI scored your only goal of the game.

"Hey man, we totally would've won those games like 10-0 if only we scored goals! you know! That shit that your computer controller player was able to do! he totally just took that rebound and put it into the empty net, you could've never done that!"

I'm not saying you guys weren't outplaying us, but it's fact that we lost both games in OT and 2nd OT to powerplay goals. Coincidence? Good defending? Lack of goalscoring skill on your team? luck? like I said in the other thread, whatever floats your boat. ;)

Revenant

I feel like that should be the losing team because otherwise they have nothing.

they have the hero's journey.

See what we did last night was the end of some WWF event after a match. SCENE

JR: BY GAWD ALL HELL IS BREAKIN LOOSE, THE NATURAL BORN PENALTY KILLERS ARE CONTINUING THE ONSLAUGHT AFTER THE BELL, THIS IS SICK!

Jerry Lawler: The NBPK are just asserting their dominance on the CBZ and the EASHL as a whole, you can't hate on them for that JR.

JR: BY GAWD MARVIE IS CHOKING OUT WSOX, REVENANT JUST CHOKESLAMMED SPECTREFIRE THROUGH A TABLE. AND OH MY RED_MAN WITH THE DDT ON SMILEY ONTO A STEEL CHAIR. DAMN YOU NBPK, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

now we just wait for the Madden club to slide into the ring at some point and further the chaos.

I also blame them for making this whole EASHL "triple rivalry" one big wrestling script with their NWO inspired intro.

Marvie_3

Banned
"Hey man, we totally would've won those games like 10-0 if only we scored goals! you know! That shit that your computer controller player was able to do! he totally just took that rebound and put it into the empty net, you could've never done that!"

I'm not saying you guys weren't outplaying us, but it's fact that we lost both games in OT and 2nd OT to powerplay goals. Coincidence? Good defending? Lack of goalscoring skill on your team? luck? like I said in the other thread, whatever floats your boat. ;)
There it is.

JR: BY GAWD ALL HELL IS BREAKIN LOOSE, THE NATURAL BORN PENALTY KILLERS ARE CONTINUING THE ONSLAUGHT AFTER THE BELL, THIS IS SICK!

Jerry Lawler: The NBPK are just asserting their dominance on the CBZ and the EASHL as a whole, you can't hate on them for that JR.

JR: BY GAWD MARVIE IS CHOKING OUT WSOX, REVENANT JUST CHOKESLAMMED SPECTREFIRE THROUGH A TABLE. AND OH MY RED_MAN WITH THE DDT ON SMILEY ONTO A STEEL CHAIR. DAMN YOU NBPK, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

now we just wait for the Madden club to slide into the ring at some point and further the chaos.

I also blame them for making this whole EASHL "triple rivalry" one big wrestling script with their NWO inspired intro.

We should find a way to stream these games on pay-per-view.

Smiley90

I'm pretty sure if the Madden team joined, they'd be the actual CHAIR in that metaphor.

Socreges

Banned

I don't understand. You can actually make your own intros?

Smiley90

He means GAF-NHL-scene intro. They came in out of nowhere and made mad drama, saying how they were gonna kick our asses and then proceeded to have a brutally negative record. It was entertaining.

Revenant

nah, when they started this whole EASHL idea they came into our thread posting tons of NWO pictures from WCW, claiming they were the new EASHL team yadda yadda, check their first page to get an idea of it, i think their club name is NWO too.

was kind of entertaining. Got a few laughs out of me, definitely want to play them.

Center. D if you can't do that. As for the other question, well, I think it speaks for itself.

Madden guys won't play either of us. They know they would get their ass kicked, and they're saving face.

I'll be on in a moment.

Socreges

Banned
Center. D if you can't do that. As for the other question, well, I think it speaks for itself.

Madden guys won't play either of us. They know they would get their ass kicked, and they're saving face.

I'll be on in a moment.
K I'll look into everything (eg, how to create my dude) once I get home. I have no position preference yet so center is fine.

Nah, we like you on D. Soc, if you need help building the character or on faceoffs, let me know. Anyways, 3-0 tonight. 7-0-1 so far this season.

Socreges

Banned
Christ... drop-in can be fun, but some of these people are idiots. No passing, constantly fighting (including at the very end of a game), twirling around as a dman in their own zone. Mostly fun, though.

How do you guys arrange when to play games?

Smiley90

Christ... drop-in can be fun, but some of these people are idiots. No passing, constantly fighting (including at the very end of a game), twirling around as a dman in their own zone. Mostly fun, though.

How do you guys arrange when to play games?

You post here when you're on and see if other people respond. Alternatively, log onto xbox live and then see who's on and PM them. But yeah, some are on a lot of evenings usually.

Smiley90

We'll have to get you your first goal. Once you get more used to our style, it'll be a littlel more organized.

Our style can be easily summed up as "when in doubt, throw it to wsox or over the boards for delay of game".

Socreges

Banned
Oh what the fuck

Requirements to go from Superstar 3 to Legend 1 are nuuuuts, 60 more games =/
Jesus Christ. So many games have you played, wsoxfan?

I just made Rookie 1.

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Vast majority of those were in pickup then?

I did feel there was a bit too much of that.

No. Less than ten.

Yeah. You'll get used to it. We were holding it a bit too long. Probably because we threw a new player in. We'll get it worked out. I think most of us will be on tonight.

Socreges

Banned
So after about a dozen EASHL games in total, I finally got my first goal.

Then I added two more for my first hat-trick.

Gentlemen, Chip Ribbles has arrived.

Smiley90

So after about a dozen EASHL games in total, I finally got my first goal.

Then I added two more for my first hat-trick.

Gentlemen, Chip Ribbles has arrived.

niiiiice. Did you get them with the club or in OTP? congratz!

I'll be back from Vegas on monday, PEACE OUT. Happy thanksgiving!

Smiley90

An adult frozen beverage stand in Vegas, there are a few of them, get a big drink + an extra shot of everclear for a dollar........and then do not gamble!!!!

Butbut I HAVE to go to Vegas and gamble. I'll limit myself to like 50 bucks or so. :lol. Gonna go with my dad who's there for business from overseas, I usually only see him once a year :D

Top Bottom