• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '13 EASHL: Counting Bettman's Zeroes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gonna be pretty busy until next tuesday, I'll see if I can get on. Maybe tonight.

Alright, we'll try to work you guys into the new schemes too. The new offensive scheme worked like a charm. Shit ton of goals and some nice cycling too. Need to try to implement the new defensive scheme as well.

Almost in the Elite division.

Smiley90

Alright, we'll try to work you guys into the new schemes too. The new offensive scheme worked like a charm. Shit ton of goals and some nice cycling too. Need to try to implement the new defensive scheme as well.

Aight I'll try get on at a reasonable time tonight so you can walk me through this ominous defensive scheme. I'm intrigued.

Marvie_3

Banned

:lol If it's anything like your last one, dis gon b gud.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Because you totally just kept on scoring on us and we were hopelessly behind, right? Ohwait.
Because great defenses allow for 49 shots and 17 mins of time on attack right?, Ohwait.

Play us again with your new "schemes", it'll be good practice for you guys.

Because great defenses allow for 49 shots and 17 mins of time on attack right?, Ohwait.

Play us again with your new "schemes", it'll be good practice for you guys.

If your overreaction to last win is any indication, we're going to get everything down pat before we play you again. We don't need our topic turned into a shit bin by you guys again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ahhh, so you admit you would get your asses kicked. Cool, glad that's out of the way.

Smiley90

Ahhh, so you admit you would get your asses kicked. Cool, glad that's out of the way.

Noone has ever contested that you're the favourites brah, it's not like that's a sudden revelation that you should be celebrating about.

Smiley90

Aight, sounds good.

I'm gonna be working 3:30-7:30 my time. will be on later.

Updated some records. Will do the rest later.

I'll try get on around 9pm PST, 10pm latest. Have midterms Friday&Tuesday and was gone all weekend, so I have to catch up a bit on that. After Tuesday it'll be slower and I should have more time.

Don't you have your own thread to jerk off into?

Anyways, better say this in here as I told Sox via PM. The chance of me being able to play EASHL with you guys has pretty much dropped to zero. Mostly because of my new job preventing me playing late on weekdays, and weekends I'm just not up as late or trying to finish Borderlands 2 with my group of friends (complete pain when everyone has different schedules). So sorry in advance, I might be able to play every once in a blue moon but as of right now, it just isn't happening. Sorry guys, win some games for me!

Don't you have your own thread to jerk off into?

Anyways, better say this in here as I told Sox via PM. The chance of me being able to play EASHL with you guys has pretty much dropped to zero. Mostly because of my new job preventing me playing late on weekdays, and weekends I'm just not up as late or trying to finish Borderlands 2 with my group of friends (complete pain when everyone has different schedules). So sorry in advance, I might be able to play every once in a blue moon but as of right now, it just isn't happening. Sorry guys, win some games for me!

You're... Not up as late on weekends?

wat

Momentum engine at its finest again. Winning 2-1, they tie it and get two more off of shitty goals and bounces.

Ugh.

Otherwise, good night. Still a winning record on the night overall.

Nice 5-1 night. Sucks that we lost the last one in OT because EA is incapable of programming rebound control on shots from the blue line, but whatever.

Smiley90

I'm sooooooo looking forward to Friday when I'll be done with all the stress from the past 2 weeks and will finally have time for some EASHL again. Probably starting Sunday/Monday I'll be home and have time.

Champions again!

Will update the banners as they come in. Had we played more, we would have made the Elite. Let's hit it hard this season, boys.

Congrats guys, once again work pretty much prevents me from playing at the times you guys get on, and even then I'm way too rusty in EASHL to be of any help like on weekends when I do have some time, but anyways here is your updated awfully designed banner once again. :D

jp9ms.jpg

There are enough others to offset any rustiness. You're always welcome to play.

Thanks for re-doing it. Updated the OP with it. Two banners already. Looking good.

Smiley90

Hopefully we'll all have some more time this month to get into the Elite.

So are we going to get some bodies on once in a while or no?

also, depending on what I hear from someome, I may have a bit of an announcement to make followed by looking for people.

Socreges

Banned
I'd be more inclined to play if we could get more than 3 guys on at a time. I get the impression that Smiley/Spectre/Jonsson are officially out?

Top Bottom