• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know that feel, mang

Aw yeah. Technically I haven't actually dropped my team yet even though I haven't had the game for a couple weeks. I should rent it, change my lines, to return it. Gotta get that free Steam game, right Smiley?

You'll lose the WCF and you'll enjoy me gifting myself a free game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ha - I won the WCF! And since nobody human controls Florida, this basically concludes the GM Connected league. I'll sim the SCF and until growths right now, just for kicks, and then I'll slowly let it die in peace. :p

An SCF of two first seeds going against each other, that's new!

EDIT: I WIN AGAIN! And nobody is here to cheer for me. Sad moment. Kinda like a real life CBJ Stanley Cup win. Beat Florida 4-2! President's Trophy and SCF, honeymoon final season.

Rubber Ducky

Neo Member
Ha - I won the WCF! And since nobody human controls Florida, this basically concludes the GM Connected league. I'll sim the SCF and until growths right now, just for kicks, and then I'll slowly let it die in peace. :p

An SCF of two first seeds going against each other, that's new!

EDIT: I WIN AGAIN! And nobody is here to cheer for me. Sad moment. Kinda like a real life CBJ Stanley Cup win. Beat Florida 4-2! President's Trophy and SCF, honeymoon final season.

Congrats, Smiley! Thanks for all the work you put in. I had a really great time with this league. I'm definitely looking forward to the NHL 14 league.

Socreges

Banned
Yeah, thanks for everything, Smiley. Hopefully NHL '14 for 360 gets as much interest, but the crossover to new consoles might affect things

Did we do 8 seasons then? CPU won last season and you won the fuck-around 9th season?

theRizzle

Sorry I wasn't able to make it back for the last season... ended up letting my little brother borrow my Xbox when I went to Cali and didn't get a chance to get it back from him before leaving for Florida.

Thanks Smiley and everyone else... I had a good time with this and will definitely be back for next year.

Top Bottom